**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD** | Page 147 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
emjai said:
I'm taking war wounds for this damn team! After the catch I proceeded in running around uncontrollably and accidentily cut my foot after hitting a door with it.

lol I ran around, took my shirt off, waved it around my head like a helicopter and bumped my shin on the coffee table.

Holy cow. I should've gone to the sports bar, but I had to work on my research. Wow. Chambers actually came through in the clutch. We won despite completely abandoning the running game. Was glad to see Ricky and Ronnie get a few passes at least though. I wanted to freaking strangle Linehan after the 1st and 1 turning into a 3rd and 6, but Fins win. I can't wait to catch the highlights. Sage, you're my boy!

For a minute there when Sage threw a INT to the DE! I thought it was going to be a repeat of the buff game last time. But 4th and goal..time going down..the FINS came through!!!!! I also ran around my house and i got smoked by one of my doors!

Hey does anyone know the story the announcers talked about how Gus slammed his head into a locker and hurt his neck earlier in his career??

I just ran into a wall bounced off and said 1000 yards is coming for Chris Chambers and then continued swirling around. FINALLY ONE TIME THE FINS DON'T GET ME HYPED UP AND COME THROUGH SHORT

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
i have seen our defense collapse too many times in this situation....but CAN they do it this time? I just dont see it

Maybe you can now enlighten us all on this board of the meaning of the term FAITH ... and maybe, just maybe, you can LEARN TO HAVE FAITH IN YOUR TEAM instead of kicking them when their down ... But that would also mean you would have to be a REAL fan like some of us on this board

Sage had a great game, don't get me wrong but I don't know what the hell happened once he came in. Gus was actually playing well, however he was under constant pressure, getting smacked basically every play. When Sage came in everything offensively seemed to come together. The O-line remembered how to block and the receivers remembered how to catch.
If Gus can go next week it will be interesting to see who starts, I think Gus should still get the nod.

owenvas said:
Sage had a great game, don't get me wrong but I don't know what the hell happened once he came in. Gus was actually playing well, however he was under constant pressure, getting smacked basically every play. When Sage came in everything offensively seemed to come together. The O-line remembered how to block and the receivers remembered how to catch.
If Gus can go next week it will be interesting to see who starts, I think Gus should still get the nod.[/QUOTE]

please tell me youre joking

KGUNBILLS said:
You guys are all idiots for thinking Losman is going to be a bad QB. You are just saying that because he's on the Bills, morons

and how do you feel now

the unsung hero of this game is... THE DEFENSE. after schobel got the int, it was looking like the same old story... and the defense made them go 3 and out to give us 2 minutes. this is the first time we'd seen this from this defense.. shut em down when it counts late in the 4th. Especially with Zach out.

That's a 3 and out that the dolphins defense from the jimmy and Wanny era turns into an eric moulds touchdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom