**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD** | Page 149 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is full of people who really need to be called out...both Bill fans talking trash and fellow fin fans who are just a joke. Theres too many to call out individually but Im sure they are feeling pretty dumb right about now.

phinfan2003 said:
#1. What did Sage and the offense do that Gus and the offense couldn't?

#2. Why do you think Sage was successful vs. the Bills while horrible vs. the Browns?

I'm not trying to be a smart a@@ with my questions (especially #1) I'm just curious. Even when he threw an incomplete pass, they looked pretty good.

#1 I Don't know. He just provided a spark. He was our only hope and came up huge. Everyone offensively played better when he came in, espeically the oline.

#2 He had little pressure. They were down 20 pts, it looked VERY dim. Instead of getting stressed about it he just came in and played football. He did great.

phinfan2003 said:
#1. What did Sage and the offense do that Gus and the offense couldn't?

#2. Why do you think Sage was successful vs. the Bills while horrible vs. the Browns?

I'm not trying to be a smart a@@ with my questions (especially #1) I'm just curious. Even when he threw an incomplete pass, they looked pretty good.

1. Um, connect with Chambers?

2. He had a bad game, everyone has a bad game.

to answer phinphan2003's question, the big factor here was o-line.

the o-line was not blocking for frerotte, and the receivers were dropping EVERY pass thrown...

when sage was in there, the o-line miraculously blocked some, the WRs started making catches, and the bills blitzed less

Count me among the many Fins fans around the country who could not see this game and want to get a copy. If I can get a bittorrent or other file of the game from anyone, I'll be happy to host it on my server.

Mod Edit: For the millionth time, we cannot allow solicitation nor distribution of copyrighted material on this site!!!

Hello again, guys.

Good come from behind win for your squad. I am disappointed @ how my Bills choked, but @ this point, I'm not crushed. Now, when my Nittany Lions blew the Michigan game in a similar fashion, that was different.

Chambers went buck wild on us. While I thought he could do well, I had no idea he'd just shred our defense. Clements obviously needs to spend more time learning how to cover receivers (see his tour de force game vs the Chargers) and less time practicing dance moves for routine tackles. Nice game to add to your resume in a contract year, Nate.

Our team did what they've done a lot this year: score early, then stop scoring. We suck in the 2nd half in terms of putting points on the board, so that was nothing new. I do admit that the 20 point giveaway in the 4th was horrible though.

Nice win. I hope you guys do well the rest of the season. Hey, @ least we'll get a higher draft pick than you guys. That'll allow Donahoe to draft another 5-6 140lb wideout to start @ LG for us next year.

Side note: Had to go up to the store right after the game (wife forgot spaghetti). I'm strolling through the Rx dept., wearing my Fins jacket, grabbing some cough drops when I get this:

"Your boys didn't do so well today."

Turn around, it's a guy with his kid.

"What's that?"

"Your Dolphins - they got beat up today."

I grin and say.."I guess you didn't see the whole game, huh?"

"You're KIDDING me."

"Nope. 21 points in the fourth, Chambers catches the game winner with six seconds."

"Get the **** out! I can't BELIEVE I turned that off!"

Good stuff.

Shining thread for some, bad for others.

:D

Half my posts were directed to coming back, to not giving up hope, and to calling out those who had lost hope.

w00t!

The Goat said:
Side note: Had to go up to the store right after the game (wife forgot spaghetti). I'm strolling through the Rx dept., wearing my Fins jacket, grabbing some cough drops when I get this:

"Your boys didn't do so well today."

Turn around, it's a guy with his kid.

"What's that?"

"Your Dolphins - they got beat up today."

I grin and say.."I guess you didn't see the whole game, huh?"

"You're KIDDING me."

"Nope. 21 points in the fourth, Chambers catches the game winner with six seconds."

"Get the **** out! I can't BELIEVE I turned that off!"

Good stuff.

Classic! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom