Dolphins Vs Chargers Tailgate Info | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs Chargers Tailgate Info

dfin54 said:
Hello,

I have tickets to this game. What is the deal with field seats? Im on Dolphin side section 7 row 4? Is it that bad?
You want to be at least 15 rows up due to getting blocked by the players.

Let's go Dolphin fans, let's get every possible seat we can, and show our boys that the west coast has lots of support for our Dolphins!:beerbang:

Another fellow family member just mad me think of this, so I wanted to pass it along. Not that this will happen with our class of fans, but the last game I was at in Jack Murphy Stadium 6-7 years ago, they will eject you from the game for swearing/cursing so please keep that in mind.;)

im going to that game from NJ....got first row seats.....after reading about all this obstruction...im started to realize why they were relatively cheap............cant wait to see miami whoop up on san diego....also cant wait to meet some san diego girls (heard they were very pretty)

fishfanfromjerz said:
im going to that game from NJ....got first row seats.....after reading about all this obstruction...im started to realize why they were relatively cheap............cant wait to see miami whoop up on san diego....also cant wait to meet some san diego girls (heard they were very pretty)
The cheerleaders are pretty hot, and I am sure you will have a great view of them!;)

I love San Diego (the city not the team). I was there a few weeks ago as well as back in August. Stayed at Mission Bay. I would love to come down to this game but will be in Idaho for a family "Christmas/Thanksgiving Party" that weekend. I want to cry....normally I would jump at any opportunity to go down and nothing would be better than San Diego and a Dolphins game. :boohoo:

Have fun guys and Go Fins!!!! If I can get out of it maybe I will see you all?!?!

caimakale said:
I love San Diego (the city not the team). I was there a few weeks ago as well as back in August. Stayed at Mission Bay. I would love to come down to this game but will be in Idaho for a family "Christmas/Thanksgiving Party" that weekend. I want to cry....normally I would jump at any opportunity to go down and nothing would be better than San Diego and a Dolphins game. :boohoo:

Have fun guys and Go Fins!!!! If I can get out of it maybe I will see you all?!?!
Bro if you can make it down, the more Dolphin fans the better!:beerbang:

The more the better that can show up for the game, will be a huge morale booster for our team to let them know we still have there back, and we are here for the long haul!:beerbang:

2 more weeks 'til the game!!! Woohoo!!

Hey everyone! I'm a fan here in Cali, a couple of us are driving down from LA. Hopefully we can meet up with you guys and have some drinks! :D

Back
Top Bottom