Dolphins Vs Chargers Tailgate Info | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs Chargers Tailgate Info

My Best Friend is a huge Charger fan and he has season tickets this year I am coming with him on the 11th. 50 yard line visitors side!!! See you there! We will be getting there early to park inside. We will be on our motorcycles. Look for a white Miami jersey with Sanchez on the back #76 and my friend will have a Chargers jersey with Stine on the back ready to down some ice cold beers. See you there!

Fin Fan,
I started another thread before i saw this section and several people replied and will be in P3. Do They allow charchol BBq? Will they let trucks and cars park in the RV section or is it strictly an Rv section? Do you think any players will be at Seau's Place on sat. night? lastly do they have a time and place to meet players before the game?
Thanks I appreciate your input.

AZDOLPHIN76 said:
Fin Fan,
I started another thread before i saw this section and several people replied and will be in P3. Do They allow charchol BBq? Will they let trucks and cars park in the RV section or is it strictly an Rv section? Do you think any players will be at Seau's Place on sat. night? lastly do they have a time and place to meet players before the game?
Bro You have good questions. I will have to find out about the BBQ, and parking tomorrow, and will have a reply tomorrow night for you. As for Seau's I don't know, but that might be a good place to catch some of the boys. I will probably go down there with a friend to check it out and see. As far as meeting the players before the game, L.T. 21 might know. get a hold of him when you see him on the board, or try shooting him a pm. I will be there with a full cooler of beer with my friends RV. I will have a sign on my car Fin Fan In Cali, and will have my Zach Thomas Jersey on to. Stop by for a beer! Look forward to meeting everyone.

FinFan_Est.1984 said:
My Best Friend is a huge Charger fan and he has season tickets this year I am coming with him on the 11th. 50 yard line visitors side!!! See you there! We will be getting there early to park inside. We will be on our motorcycles. Look for a white Miami jersey with Sanchez on the back #76 and my friend will have a Chargers jersey with Stine on the back ready to down some ice cold beers. See you there!
Bro I am on the vistors side line 48 yard line 20 rows up. See you there!:beerbang:

Those of you that are going to the game, my advice is to get there early to enjoy tailgating, because the lot fills up fast! If you all want to get together at Seau's at Saturday afternoon let me know, I will drive down and have some beers, and meet everyone.

If anyone needs last minute tickets check ebay, stubhub.com, North County Times.com, signonsandiego.com, and also in the thread I have listed the number to Atlas Tickets as well. They also sell tickets around the stadium also.

For those coming from out of towners, you can get parking lot updates on The Mighty 1090am or Rock105.3. Sometimes the lot fills up by 10:30-11:00am. Just some more info to pass along. If I can help any more please let me know or shoot me an email at jsfoy@sbcglobal.net

chargers will go down!

ill be there at that game....flying in from NJ.....going to be hungover for game though, as i will be partying/drinking heavily into the wee hours of sat night........going with a buddy of mine....giant fan.....im trying to get him to wear his eli jersey.........

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Those of you that are going to the game, my advice is to get there early to enjoy tailgating, because the lot fills up fast! If you all want to get together at Seau's at Saturday afternoon let me know, I will drive down and have some beers, and meet everyone.
I plan on being at Seau's Saturday eve. Hope to meet you guys.

AZDOLPHIN76 said:
Fin Fan,
As far as the charcoal BBQ's he said he hasn't seen any, he uses gas. He will confirm with me after this weekends game. As fas as parking in P3 by the RV parking. Go in main entrance off of friars road, before the main gate, make a left down the side road, and take it all the way around to the entrance by P3, and you are in. :beerbang:

I sent an email to the manager at Seau's, and asked him if Junior and some of the boys would there, and he said he is working on it. I told him to make sure there was plenty of cold beer ready because there wwas a group of us Dolphins coming in at around 4:30 on Saturday!:beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I sent an email to the manager at Seau's, and asked him if Junior and some of the boys would there, and he said he is working on it. I told him to make sure there was plenty of cold beer ready because there wwas a group of us Dolphins coming in at around 4:30 on Saturday!:beerbang:
He will be ready for us, and said the beer will be ice cold! I hope to meet as many of you there as possible!:beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom