Dolphins vs Chargers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Chargers

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I just thought I would post this for the Dolphin brotherin trying get tickets to the Dolphin vs Chargers game on December 11th. The Chargers will be having a sale on tickets on June 18th. Package includes 2 regular season games, and exibition game as well. The pricing starts at 198.00.

Just bought 4 tickets from a friend at work. Should be getting them at the end of July. The incredible part was I paid $71 each, and this lady always has good seats for the chargers and padres. Hope to see you there, bro!

:friday:

fint0xicated said:
Just bought 4 tickets from a friend at work. Should be getting them at the end of July. The incredible part was I paid $71 each, and this lady always has good seats for the chargers and padres. Hope to see you there, bro!

:friday:
You will! I will be getting there early just tail gate with my fellow Dolphin fans, and meet as many as I can!

wpgfishfan said:
When do the individual game tickets go on sale for the Chargers?

Sometime in July I believe. Hopefully we can get a thread or some PM's going closer to the game and make arrangements for a nice little tailgate...

Thanks I know someone at Ticket Master up here in Canada and hopefully I can get tickets without having to pay a broker

May want to make sure you get tickets if you have the extra money and buy your tickets on June 18th, and then turn around and sell the other one through the local papers here, San Diego Union Tribune, or North County Times, and perhaps on ebay. Just an idea.

I'm not interested since I'm in Virginia, but here's a question that might help out:

what about the other regular season game in the package? Is it a set game, or do you get to choose any two they have tickets for?

Jimmy James said:
I'm not interested since I'm in Virginia, but here's a question that might help out:

what about the other regular season game in the package? Is it a set game, or do you get to choose any two they have tickets for?
Jimmy you got me going now. I have to admit this is my bad, I didn't go into the article fully. The first package is the exibition game 8/21 with St. Louis, and then the opener against the Cowboys on Monday night, along the Monday night game against Pittsburgh. The second plan season games are 2 sunday night games against San Fran, and Oakland.

Here is something of interest, they have sold 12,500 more season tickets compared to last year. So get your tickets early.

Here is something of interest, they have sold 12,500 more season tickets compared to last year. So get your tickets early.[/QUOTE]

I guess going from 4-12 to 12-4 helps a bit. Hopefully the Dolphins have the same thing happen next year

Back
Top Bottom