Dolphins Vs. Cowboys Thanksgiving ‘19 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs. Cowboys Thanksgiving ‘19

Ah start Zeke and Cooper and see how it goes. Maybe the defenses too, Dak LOVES to cough it up.

The 2003 game was amazing too! Fiedler had probably the best game of his career, throwing 3 TDs and running for another!

Look at the opponents in 2019:

If the Dolphins plan on starting some scrub QB, they could very well be winless going into the Thanksgiving game. There is not a single team on the sched that you could confidently predict victory against. Maybe the Bengals or Redskins, but the Bengals still have a ton of talent and the Redskins could have Tannehill starting in a revenge game against the Dolphins.

Odd scheduling by the NFL. Cowboys/Bills would have been a more compelling game.

There's going to be no other game on, so it's still going to get a huge audience no matter who's playing....why should the networks use a bullet here when they don't have to?

Eh, having a new coach makes you interesting, and then having (presumably) a new QB for the first time in almost a decade even moreso.

Even if we're totally garbage they have some story lines to run with.

Yeah as long as it’s the later game I’m okay with it.

If the Dolphins plan on starting some scrub QB, they could very well be winless going into the Thanksgiving game. There is not a single team on the sched that you could confidently predict victory against. Maybe the Bengals or Redskins, but the Bengals still have a ton of talent and the Redskins could have Tannehill starting in a revenge game against the Dolphins.

Odd scheduling by the NFL. Cowboys/Bills would have been a more compelling game.

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't think I've ever confidently predicted a Dolphins victory against a team. Literally ever. Granted I'm a young fan, 27 years old.

Everyone outside Miami, and probably here too, is asking why. The answer is that the Cowboys need to play an AFC team, and the only other one on their home schedule is Buffalo.
Bills are way better and more appealing.

That is going to be an awful game. Their defense is going to shut us out. Fine with me. Works with the plan. I'll drown myself in Black Friday "deals"

I'm pretty confidant we win 2 of the following 3 home games. The Jets: Darnold could be a bust and Gase has an awful away record. The Bills: Allen could be a bust and with Flores familiarity within the division I suspect Flores focus will be having Allen beat us through the air like how the Chargers played the Ravens. Redskins: depending who they get at QB, they could be as bad as us.

Back
Top Bottom