Dolphins vs. Giants Game Thread | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs. Giants Game Thread

The D looked damned good today, and the offensive coaching was very good as well. Turner did what he had to do to get around Ricky being stuffed and Jay sucking.

Mia 21 Jets 10

Mia 23 Giants 10

I like this stadium this year.

Now we have that got ya game..Jacksonville..

The O needs to get well in this next game.

only 43 yds for williams and we still win, great win for the D

You got that right MD.

Thanks to all who actually got to watch the game. Made it much more interesting on this end.

Dolphins are FOR REAL!!!!!!!! the W is what matters.

Just saw that Dante punt return, that guy is awesome..

Billls losing to cincy 16-13, I thought sure they beat cincy, not because cincy is bad, but I think the bills have the better team.

Chi tie with Oak, what's going on here...this is wild.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
You know I'm watching Dallas on another channel and Carter's arm is real good, this may not be the easy win on Thanksgivings that we thought, they are kicking the Cardinals butts 24-7.

The key thing is that they're playing the Cardinals but I do agree that it may not be as easy as I thought going into the season.

Jay's numbers...

CP/AT YDS TD INT
14/26 167 0 0

Better than 50% in completions, not a lot of yards, no TDs, no INTs but he got the W.

No sorry, but this time it was the D. Thank the D. They would have not given up a TD if Jay had not fumbled.

Originally posted by ebozzz

The key thing is that they're playing the Cardinals but I do agree that it may not be as easy as I thought going into the season.

Jay's numbers...

CP/AT YDS TD INT
14/26 167 0 0

Better than 50% in completions, not a lot of yards, no TDs, no INTs but he got the W.

Yea, but they were supposed to be like the cardinals, not this much better than them.:D and remember they beat the giants too.

Back
Top Bottom