Dolphins vs Jaguars Preseason game Thread | Page 80 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Jaguars Preseason game Thread

Me too. Thought they could at least use him in the wildcat but he just didnt look comfortable as a pro at all. He has a good attitude and I hope for the best for him, but unless they trade Thigpen he isnt going to make the roster.

can you guys imagine if this was a regulure season game, we would all be having heart attacks right now lol

Miami failed to develop White and Turner so far from that draft. They seem to be looking for the quick fix all the time and they aren't investing more in their draft picks. It's weird. Whatever.

can you guys imagine if this was a regulure season game, we would all be having heart attacks right now lol

Oh yea totally. Its nice to just relax and sip my beer and not have to throw anything across the room.

No, what did he say?

first he said he was a third round pick, then was corrected, then he bashed him for not playing good last year, then was correwcted (well he was injured), then said well he isnt playing as good as he did before he was injured... then they just dropped it and went on to thigpen

Miami failed to develop White and Turner so far from that draft. They seem to be looking for the quick fix all the time and they aren't investing more in their draft picks. It's weird. Whatever.
Some draft picks are busts. It happens. Pat White just isn't that good as a pro.

Back
Top Bottom