Dolphins vs Jaguars Preseason game Thread | Page 81 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Jaguars Preseason game Thread

What can be taken from this game? Well, Pat White shouldn't be on the roster. The coaches are VERY confident in Pennington. I think they are too confident, but whatever. First team offense bounced back and looked very good. The defense still looks slow, especially the secondary. I'm not sure Miami's secondary is solid. That's about it from this game.

first he said he was a third round pick, then was corrected, then he bashed him for not playing good last year, then was correwcted (well he was injured), then said well he isnt playing as good as he did before he was injured... then they just dropped it and went on to thigpen

WOW. That's pretty bad.

Miami failed to develop White and Turner so far from that draft. They seem to be looking for the quick fix all the time and they aren't investing more in their draft picks. It's weird. Whatever.

I respectfully disagree. I think what makes this team good is the front office's willingness to cut their losses when a player can't hold his weight. Under former coaches and general managers they would just keep players they spent high picks on even when they were terrible. This team finds good undrafted free agents and cuts high picks if they dont do well. I like it.

Some draft picks are busts. It happens. Pat White just isn't that good as a pro.

Yeah, I mean the guy was drafted last year and played all of about 10 plays in a season. But I guess that's enough to tell. <insert sarcasm>

I'm going to create the "Let Pat White Go" petition. Let Pat White move on and don't kill the guy's career.

Marlon moore is playing himself closer and closer to making the roster. one more good week outta that kid and he's in.

Yeah, I mean the guy was drafted last year and played all of about 10 plays in a season. But I guess that's enough to tell. <insert sarcasm>

I'm going to create the "Let Pat White Go" petition. Let Pat White move on and don't kill the guy's career.
I don't think you're going to need that petition, man. It's only a matter of time. I like that our team actually places a value on how you prepare in practice. You're not just gifted game snaps because of your draft position. I wish the Dolphins hadn't selected White or Turner but I'm glad they're dealing with the situation realistically.

its still nice to go to bed with a win

it really is.. feeling very good about the first team offense.. the second team however is total crap (althought he second team WR look good minus Turner). well actually, the second team OL is total crap

Back
Top Bottom