Dolphins vs Jaguars Preseason game Thread | Page 82 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Jaguars Preseason game Thread

I don't think you're going to need that petition, man. It's only a matter of time. I like that our team actually places a value on how you prepare in practice. You're not just gifted game snaps because of your draft position. I wish the Dolphins hadn't selected White or Turner but I'm glad they're dealing with the situation realistically.

Not too burst your bubble, but Miami hasn't doen anything with White or Turner yet. They have been stringing them along so far. We'll see what happens when the cuts start. I hope they let White go with the first round of cuts. But they will probably protect themselves and string him along until the second round of cuts. But what would be even funnier is if they keep 4 QBs just so they can have Penny as insurance behind Henne and are trying to keep Pat White for next season as the third string QB because Penny will be gone after this season. Yeah I know... what a mess if that's true.

Yeah, I mean the guy was drafted last year and played all of about 10 plays in a season. But I guess that's enough to tell. <insert sarcasm>

I'm going to create the "Let Pat White Go" petition. Let Pat White move on and don't kill the guy's career.

hope so.. he'll make a great CFL player though

Not too burst your bubble, but Miami hasn't doen anything with White or Turner yet. They have been stringing them along so far. We'll see what happens when the cuts start. I hope they let White go with the first round of cuts. But they will probably protect themselves and string him along until the second round of cuts. But what would be even funnier is if they keep 4 QBs just so they can have Penny as insurance behind Henne and are trying to keep Pat White for next season as the third string QB because Penny will be gone after this season. Yeah I know... what a mess if that's true.
That seems very unlikely. They're not stringing along players in their second year that they drafted. Both players are still getting practice snaps. Pat should hope we keep 4 because he should take any chance to stay on an NFL roster as long as possible since there is no guarantee he'll catch on with another team once he's cut. Certainly not with a team that will just hand him starter minutes.

So what are they doing with the players that are actually performing better than white and turner? Yeah, the coaching staff DOESNT want white or turner to succeed. ITS ALL A CONSPIRACY..

hope so.. he'll make a great CFL player though

I know you are being funny but seriously the in the CFL starting QBs have certain intangibles and PW would not be a starter instantaneously because he was a 2nd rd draft pick. QBs in the CFL are expected to win games not manage them, does that sound like PW at this point of his career?

Yeah, I mean the guy was drafted last year and played all of about 10 plays in a season. But I guess that's enough to tell. <insert sarcasm>

I'm going to create the "Let Pat White Go" petition. Let Pat White move on and don't kill the guy's career.

It's enough for the coaches and front office to tell. They see him every day in practice and have decided that he just isn't very good.

Back
Top Bottom