Dolphins Vs Jets | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs Jets

I don't think we're going to give up 5 sacks. The Jets don't have a great pass rush and we got the ball out very, very quickly on Sunday.

I don't think we'll be able to run on them. I see us starting slow and spotting them a few points before we open it up and get some ourselves. Unfortunately, I see Darnold as a young talent but he should be confused by an NFL calibre D, if not we're in trouble the rest of the year...deja vu. I see us shooting ourselves in the foot (our trademark really) rather than the Jets playing so well. They think they're AFC champs already so they'll be pumped. If we dig a hole early I think we lose easily. We must rattle him early and often to win and of course stop killing ourselves at every opp.

Just in case you guys care, I'm pretty confident the game and stat lines will look something like this:

Jets 24 - Dolphins 17

Darnold 8/14 140 yards 0 TDs 1 INT
Crowell & Powell 200 total yards 1 TDs
1 Defensive TD

Tannehill 18/22 185 yards 1 TD 1 INT 1 Fumble sacked 5 times
Drake and Gore 85 total yards 1 TD

Sitton going down will have a monumental impact on our protection and running game...Jets running game will absolutely thrash our DTs and LBs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I purchased the new and improved acme Crystal ball 2.0 and I'm seeing

Dolphins 31- 19 Jets

Darnold 12/20 1 TD 3 int for 167 yds 1 fumble
Crowell & Powell 120 1 TD

Tannehill 22/30 323 yds 3 TDs 1 int sacked 2 times no fumbles
Drake and Gore 175 1 TD

I really don't think we are going to go in there and lay an egg like we did last year while led by Jay Cutler. There is no reason to believe:

1. We won't be able to move the ball against the Jets
2. Sam Darnold is already unbeatable.

I feel like this is everybody's opinion all ready. Darnold has one good NFL start under his belt, he's not the first guy in history to have that happen.

Put Minkah on Enunwa and X on Anderson. Sell out to stop both Powell and Crowell. Pressure the rookie QB into early mistakes that hurt them for 6.
Pryor might have a good game.

The Dolphins under Gase will improve their record vs the Jets to 4-1.

Minkah is gonna be on the bench when the Jets come out in 21, 12, and 13 personnel.

Don't worry though, we got TJ McDonald back there.

Calling it here first

Gonna come out in our triple option look w/ Wilson, he takes it and heads weakside then pitches it to stills on the reverse, who throws it to grant for a big play.

Happy Tuesday

You bet your sweet ass I’m gonna toot my own horn on this one

Back
Top Bottom