Dolphins Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi, everybody! :) Our Dolphins will try to win their fourth game in a row today when they host the Oakland Raiders for the second straight season. Raiders unfortunately dominated the Dolphins 16-11-1 in their all-time regular and postseason series history, winning 35-17 last September 30 at Dolphins Stadium , leading 8-6 in regular season games in Miami, and 3-1 in postseason play. Dolphins though last defeated the Raiders 23-17 back on December 15, 2002, have won eight of the last 10 games over the Raiders, and lead the Raiders at Dolphins Stadium in wins at 4-2.

Ian Eagle and former Bengal player Solomon Wilcotts will announce the game commentary for the NFL On CBS-HD, with WFOR CBS 4 televising in Miami. Jimmy Cefalo, Jim Mandich, and Joe Rose will also announce the game play-by-play and analysis on flagship station WQAM 560AM SportsRadio in Miami, and the Dolphins Radio Network.

Local weather conditions at Dolphins Stadium in Miami Gardens for this afternoon's 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff is great with sunny skies at 70 degrees, and north/northwest winds at 16 miles per hour.

Let's wish the Dolphins continue to use their wildcat formation on offense with smart time management and ball control, and there are also no turnovers, injuries and penalties as they play on the field today. Let's hope the Dolphins win their fourth game in a row and sixth game this 2008 season, and GO DOLPHINS!!!!!;):dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/pregamereport

http://www.miamidoilphins.com/newsite/news/fromthegame.asp

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2008-11-CBS1.html

I hope the Raiders wear black today because they about to get a funeral. Porter is gonna bury Russell 6 feet deep. GO FINS!!!

im nervous about this game just due to the fact that we are supposed to win it. that being said, i think we handle them well and win 28-17.

logic would suggest that miami has a big day on the ground today, which means that what will really happen is Chad goes for 250-3tds. seems like games never materialize the way you'd predict them to.

anyway, time to set the alarm for 10:55 am (mountain time) and get some rest before the big game. GO PHINS!

I for one hate the Raiders, almost as much as I hate the Jets. Last year my uncle let me know all year long about the Raiders whooping our *****. Hopefully I can get this year to give him a hard time. Lets beat them Faders and then we can worry about beating the Patsies. GO PHINS!

I guess the RaidDHus won't be making the playoffs this year either.

Last edited by a moderator:
ill be honestly mad if the raiders offense scores more then 10 pts...This needs to be a statement game and we need to dominate it, not a close game.

i just hope we win period...i don't care if it's ugly and we win by 1 point,which is probably going to be what happens

today we should win pretty soundly, i also think that if penningtons foot is bothering him even the slightest bit he should rest up today and let henne start because we should be able to win this week no matter who starts, and it will give pennington time to get ready for next weeks game vs the pats.

We cant just sit Pennington. We have a tendency to play down to our opponents (i.e Seattle, Houston) We need to play well and not look ahead to next week. Thats what scares me.

ill be honestly mad if the raiders offense scores more then 10 pts...This needs to be a statement game and we need to dominate it, not a close game.

Agree with you here. I'm tired of having to be scared of these crummy teams. We need to dominate.

For real guys, this is a scary game. This team isn't used to going into a game that they are supposed to win. They had that experience last week and we squeaked out a win against a really banged up Seattle team. At this point we have no gimmie's on our schedule with the team that we have. They could come out and look like they could walk to the superbowl or they could come out and look like we deserve the first pick again. We never know what team is going to show up. Hopefully its the superbowl team, but your guess is as good as mine.

Exactly. We should have blown out Seattle, but for the 2nd straight week, we have a west coast team coming east. This needs to be a statement game.

i feel pretty good about this week. The raiders are what we were last season a walking train wreck.

Back
Top Bottom