Dolphins Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread | Page 101 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread

Its good that porter got that sack because I bet 2,000 credits that he would lol.
I think Porter also got credited with half a sack on that one Vonnie Holliday had in the first half. So I believe Porter got credit for 1.5 sacks today, bringing his total to 13.5 on the year. :up:

Phew. It seems like it comes down to the final minutes every week. We are the Cardiac Kids of '08. No doubt! Can anyone say 6-4!!!!!!

isn't that the most wins we were predicted to win this year...nice to see us with a chance to really out do that...:up:

was it weird for anyone but me today. Watching the raiders was like a mirror image of ourselves last season.
wooot wooot 6-4 we aint no losers no more woot woooooooot
could the wildcat bring us a wildcard:err:

anyway any win is a good win dolphins rule:woot:

I had to leave my computer right after Carpenter made that FG. Could somebody give me a quick rundown of what happened after that? thanks

If Houston drives for the TD here and beats the Colts then we are OFFICIALLY the second wild card team to the Ravens.

look at Philly and Cincy, same story, so dont feel bad, other good teams struggled big today!!!

the raiders went 2 and out porter got a sack and the clock ran.
well thats the readers digest version anyway

Who better to put the final nail in the coffin but the
CARPENTER!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom