Dolphins Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread | Page 102 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread

Don't feel too bad about the game today guys, Buffalo had to come back against Oakland, Jets actually LOST to Oakland and Baltimore only beat them by 14 and we could have beaten them by more than that if we didn't let the punt get out, didn't have that ronnie fumble and played with a killer instinct rather than playing conservatively. Our standard of play will lift tremendously for the game next week

ya Joey got 15 sacks in this game. Another sloppy game but another win...thats all that matters. i guess that is our style..

Amazing how this thread totally dies right after game, almost makes me think every one goes and master _ _ t_s

NM

as ugly and nerve wracking as it was, theres definitely a lot of positives we can extract from this game:

THE GOOD:
1. 186 yards allowed: 116 passing, 70 rushing, 5 sacks, 6 points allowed
2. 222 yards rushing, 6.3 yards per
3. our rookie kicker making a clutch kick
4. ginn getting involved. big run and a couple big first downs
5. 0 ints

THE BAD:

1. bess finally showing a chink in the armor with a couple drops
2. too conservative on the drive prior to the punt return TD

THE UGLY:
1. Vernon Carey. Dude is costing himself a million dollars a week at this point. Sayonara!
2. Special teams coverage killing us again

I'm glad we find a way to win games when it's on the line and we've shown it two weeks already. Against the Seahawks, the defense stepped up big and helped the team win. This game, it was the final drive.

This was the problem last year, we couldn't win close games. That has changed this year.

Back
Top Bottom