Dolphins Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread | Page 104 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread

I am baffled at how bad our coverage is on ST. I mean, how in the world can it be that bad? They are pretty much the only reason our team gives up points due to field position after the kick. Fields has got to start angling for the sideline. I remember when that was an art of punting. No one does that anymore. We should!

Jeff Feagles of the Giants is the only one who does that anymore.

Miami is not a GOOD team. They are a lucky team and play just a hair better than the more putrid teams they have recently beat (Seattle and Oakland). Yes, this was a win but don't say that Miami is a good team. A GOOD team would have scored enough points that their victory doesn't come from a last minute field goal. A good team doesn't give up TDs on punts or kick-offs.

Miami is not a GOOD team. They are a lucky team and play just a hair better than the more putrid teams they have recently beat (Seattle and Oakland). Yes, this was a win but don't say that Miami is a good team. A GOOD team would have scored enough points that their victory doesn't come from a last minute field goal. A good team doesn't give up TDs on punts or kick-offs.

a good team finds ways to win games

A BAD team does NOT win 4 games a row in the NFL. PERIOD

Hey, Major Buzzkill
Miami is a young team. We are a team with a lot of new faces and guys that are just getting use to each other. The relationship between qb and receivers takes a bunch of games. So does the offensive line. Our left tackle is a rookie, remember? Our qb was not here last year, or throwing to any of these guys. Bess is a rookie. This team is going to quickly become a very good team when the chemistry develops and they get some game experience together.
I’m a happy Fins fan today.

Yes it is a win and wins are great, but take this victory with a huge grain of salt. This wasn't a dominating win in any shape or form. Miami is winning more thru the other teams' ineptness than thru the brillance of their playing.

Yes it is a win and wins are great, but take this victory with a huge grain of salt. This wasn't a dominating win in any shape or form. Miami is winning more thru the other teams' ineptness than thru the brillance of their playing.

/\ Rival fan in disguise

Miami dominated Oakland on both sides, the only reason it was close was ST. Pretty much the story of the season lately. It's safe to say that we have a good team with huge problems on ST.

There is a very thin line seperating good from mediocre. Last year, Miami was just a play away or a bounce away from being good. This year they have gotten that lucky bounce or made just enough good plays to win close games. I really am happy that Miami won today, but I'm not ready to proclaim them a good team. I think they are a team that has played decently but not really outstanding football. Several of thier wins could just as easily gone the other way.

Back
Top Bottom