Dolphins Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread | Page 103 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread

that was too close man. I like how we responded though....straight down the field converted a 4th and 2, and hit the FG. We clicked when it counts.

Today was one strange game. Maybe cause I have a really bad hangover. The Captain got me last night. Mr. Morgan..... I salute you!!!

We are a little giddy
crazy
sick
after what we went through last year?
Anybody left has GOT to have a sence of humor!

Next up, Patriots, how can anyone be confident though after the last 2 at Home????

Every team in the NFL is tough. No game is a gimme. We play tough against tough teams, plus that game is in Miami. I don't see a game on the schedule that we shouldn't feel confident about. Not the way this coaching staff prepares this team.

Unless we kickoff first. Then we might be in the hole.

The Dolphins are becomming a good team in spite of their performance today as they found a way to win a game they could have easily lost. I've got to give credit for that gutsy 4th down call. I thought the Dolphins needed to take the shot at the FG.

Mostly it seems that special teams seems to "set the table" for these close finishes with giving up returns for TDs and/or putting the Dolphins in poor field position and the opponents in good field position.

Let's hope the Dolphins can play "up" to the level of their opponent. Otherwise it will be a long and sad day. For now, I'll just enjoy the "W" and watch the 4:00 game.

I am baffled at how bad our coverage is on ST. I mean, how in the world can it be that bad? They are pretty much the only reason our team gives up points due to field position after the kick. Fields has got to start angling for the sideline. I remember when that was an art of punting. No one does that anymore. We should!

aside from ST, there was no real weakness today. Refs screwed up a couple times, and Penny took a bad safety, otherwise a decent game.

The Ronnie fumble I won't complain about because it was good defense.

Back
Top Bottom