Dolphins Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread | Page 105 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread

Miami is not a GOOD team. They are a lucky team and play just a hair better than the more putrid teams they have recently beat (Seattle and Oakland). Yes, this was a win but don't say that Miami is a good team. A GOOD team would have scored enough points that their victory doesn't come from a last minute field goal. A good team doesn't give up TDs on punts or kick-offs.

I understand your point and would love to see the Dolphins blow some of these teams out of the stadium. That said, the Dolphins are becomming a good team, imo; finding ways to win instead of loosing. They are still young, rebuilding and performing as such. While they could just as easily have lost the past 2 games, they did not. They found a way to win.

Undefeated, that is the point I was trying to make. Hell, I'm estatic that Miami has won as many games as it has!!!! They are becoming a good team, but they aren't there yet. They are a work in progress. I guess the only analogy I can come up with is a military one: I could go to the rifle range and hit the target 28 times out of 40. Does that make me a good shot? No, it makes me a marksman. Yes, I qualified but just barely. Now if I shoot 38 out of 40 that makes me not only a good shot, but an expert.

Undefeated, that is the point I was trying to make. Hell, I'm estatic that Miami has won as many games as it has!!!! They are becoming a good team, but they aren't there yet. They are a work in progress. I guess the only analogy I can come up with is a military one: I could go to the rifle range and hit the target 28 times out of 40. Does that make me a good shot? No, it makes me a marksman. Yes, I qualified but just barely. Now if I shoot 38 out of 40 that makes me not only a good shot, but an expert.

ah but you wouldn't expect to go from marksmen to expert overnight would you?

Back
Top Bottom