Dolphins Vs.Seahawks Game Day Thread | Page 92 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs.Seahawks Game Day Thread

The scoreboard may show that we outscored the Seahawks today, but we lost this game.

Yeah, but Seattle couldn't take advantage of our mistakes and lack of plays. They had SO many chances to win this game, but they messed up big time. We came up huge at the end and EARNED this hard fought victory! Hopefully it won't be as close against the Raidahs!

I'm not sure my heart can take any more of these types of games! Can we ever win a game without my feeling like I'm going to end up in the ER?

Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!:woot:

This game was not for the faint of heart but if the Dolphins do make it to the postseason, nobody will remember that we needed a late stop to beat the lowly Seahawks.

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!1
THANK YOU BILL!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU TONY!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU RONNIE and RICKY and YEREMIAH and WILL and GINN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I forgot how stressful winning could be! I don't know if I can take this, I'm out of shape with this winning stuff. :)

Well said.

Oh and We need to yell at the Play calling or Sporano for allowing such plays to be called at times!! High school Junior varsity mistakes!!!

This game was not for the faint of heart but if the Dolphins do make it to the postseason, nobody will remember that we needed a late stop to beat the lowly Seahawks.

Miami didn't lose the game. They won. Where were you? In fact, they won a very tough game. The Seahawks were crazy tough on defense. After the first quarter, Miami's offense was nonexistent until they got that drive together in the 4th BY RUNNING THE BALL again.

Miami had some explosive plays for points today. But if I had to pick a reason they won, it would be the defense. Miami's defense kept Seattle out of it while Miami's offense disappeared. Then, Bell came up big by stopping the 2 point conversion. And the defense held strong in the end. BIG PROPS TO MIAMI'S DEFENSE TODAY!!

Miami needs to really think about their running game. If they want to keep this up, they are going to have to stay more committed to the run. That's the bottom line.

I was watching the game my friend....the unedited version unlike you. I sawan offense that couldn't convert 3rd downs on what was supposed to be a sorry defense. I saw a defense that allowed a injury-riddled offense drive on them at will. Don't even get me started on the ST....again. If the Hawks had not dropped an easy pass in the endzone to a WIDE OPEN receiver (surprise :rolleyes:) the Seahawks beat us. We were LUCKY to come out of this ahead on the scoreboard.

Miami didn't lose the game. They won. Where were you? In fact, they won a very tough game. The Seahawks were crazy tough on defense. After the first quarter, Miami's offense was nonexistent until they got that drive together in the 4th BY RUNNING THE BALL again.

Miami had some explosive plays for points today. But if I had to pick a reason they won, it would be the defense. Miami's defense kept Seattle out of it while Miami's offense disappeared. Then, Bell came up big by stopping the 2 point conversion. And the defense held strong in the end. BIG PROPS TO MIAMI'S DEFENSE TODAY!!

Miami needs to really think about their running game. If they want to keep this up, they are going to have to stay more committed to the run. That's the bottom line.

Ok, post it again.....still doesn't change a poor performance today against a sorry team. We were lucky.

The only thing I will agree with you on is that they should have stuck with the run today as it was clearly working in the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom