Dolphins Vs.Seahawks Game Day Thread | Page 93 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs.Seahawks Game Day Thread

ill take luck over a loss

I will too, but we can't continue to play like this and expect to contend. Also, people had better not get pissed off next week when people talk **** about our Phins. It's performances like today, against bad teams, that are the reason why many STILL don't respect us.

Whew, that was a tough game. I think maybe they overlooked the Seahawks just a bit. In fact, this may have been just what the team needed. After winning two straight and the playoff talk started again, maybe it was possible they started to get big heads. They saw a Seahawks team and expected an easy win. With them barely holding on, maybe it will show this young team not to take anybody for granted.

A major blowout of the Raiders could be in the forecast next week.

Whew, that was a tough game. I think maybe they overlooked the Seahawks just a bit. In fact, this may have been just what the team needed. After winning two straight and the playoff talk started again, maybe it was possible they started to get big heads. They saw a Seahawks team and expected an easy win. With them barely holding on, maybe it will show this young team not to take anybody for granted.

A major blowout of the Raiders could be in the forecast next week.

We should make NFL replay this week. And Olinda didn't beat us with a game winner.

As a matter of fact, I am more happy with a close victory than a blow out. Anybody can blow out an opponant, it takes a good team to win the close ones, thats what we did. **** the teams record, they played tough, but we played tougher. So they cut us a few breaks, we took advantage of them. When the time came to win the game, our secondary caused four incomplete passes and won the game.

I think Porter was covered up well. A few more sacks and this game would have been a lot less detrimental to our health.

As a matter of fact, I am more happy with a close victory than a blow out. Anybody can blow out an opponant, it takes a good team to win the close ones, thats what we did. **** the teams record, they played tough, but we played tougher. So they cut us a few breaks, we took advantage of them. When the time came to win the game, our secondary caused four incomplete passes and won the game.

Seattle should never have even been in the game. We were dominating in the 1st quarter and allowed them to make a game of it. Why do people not understand what it means to put a team away?

It was because everybody wanted to see Henne play thinking that it would be a laugher. Remember this was a 1-15 team last year fellers all comers will think that they have a shot to beat us!

As many others here have said, it was an ugly win, but I will take it. It feels really good for Miami to have a winning record. 5-4, its been a while.

Seattle should never have even been in the game. We were dominating in the 1st quarter and allowed them to make a game of it. Why do people not understand what it means to put a team away?

We dominated them offensively in the first quarter, our defense never really dominated. After the pick-six, the Hawks really stepped up on both sides of the ball. Besides we did put them away, with about 29 seconds left in the game:wink:

Hell, we won the game. Cant we all just get along:up:

I think we did great today, We won! Thats what it's all about. We are 5 and 4 now and close games like this are gonna prep and condition us for the next 7 game's before the playoffs.

I was just dreading getting beat by an Olindo Mare game winning FG. I would've not been able to make it the rest of the week.

Our defense could have been better, and we proabaly got lucky because Seattle's receivers can't catch, but how many fricking holds didn't get called in this game?!?!? We should have put this game away with all those non-calls.

Sucks, but it could be a blessing, keep us hungry....

Back
Top Bottom