Dolphins vs Texans on Direct TV? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Texans on Direct TV?

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
Because it is the Texans first home game, it may be aired in the Texas area...but I don't know what channel

Oh please please please please please......pretty please...with a cherry on top?

PLEASE?

I'll even do stupid human tricks! :D

As usual I won't be able to see the game.Man I hate this.

looks like i'm headed for events!

a sports bar located in riverside. i have dish network, direct has sunshine!:D

i also heard..........

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Im getting Direct TV on Wednesday!!!!!! Of course I am getting NFL Sunday Ticket with that!!! :)
Dish network is buying out direct. i wonder if then i can get nfl ticket. even if not after the 2003 season directs contract with the nfl expires, then others can bid on the rights.:D

That would be really annoying if another dish company gets the Sunday ticket. I would probably have to get my parents to switch again. :( Luckily they wanted this too, and they don't mind paying 10 more (20 more during football season for sunday ticket) for satelite. I am so pumped to be able to watch every game at home this year. GO DOLPHINS!!!!

No no...

Originally posted by dolfan06
Dish network is buying out direct. i wonder if then i can get nfl ticket. even if not after the 2003 season directs contract with the nfl expires, then others can bid on the rights.:D

... DirecTV is buying out DISH. There's a huge difference. And no as of now even though DirecTV is buying out DISH, they have no plans to have any Sport packages on DISH after the merger.

Oliver...

Damn Chamber83 you live in alaska and you guys got the game. Some here has to have it.

Re: No no...

Originally posted by Oliver

... DirecTV is buying out DISH. There's a huge difference. And no as of now even though DirecTV is buying out DISH, they have no plans to have any Sport packages on DISH after the merger.

Oliver...
thats what my son said too, but there is a site, "echostar", that you can go to and it will tell you about the merger with dish being the major share holder. i have talked with dish and i also have talked with several dish network share holders and dish is buying out direct. GO TO THE SITE!

I dont like the monopoly either way. Soon At&T will buy both and we will just pay them for cable or sattelite.

all of a sudden...........

Originally posted by jaxdolfan
I dont like the monopoly either way. Soon At&T will buy both and we will just pay them for cable or sattelite.
i don't like the deal!:mad:

Dish IS buying out Direct AND yes there will be all the available sport packages

Back
Top Bottom