Dolphins vs Texans on Direct TV? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Texans on Direct TV?

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has posted this before.......Does anyone know if the game will be on Direct TV? Channel and Time please......I would like to see what the Texans staduim looks like for the first time.

Yes...

Originally posted by WCoastFin
Not sure if anyone has posted this before.......Does anyone know if the game will be on Direct TV? Channel and Time please......I would like to see what the Texans staduim looks like for the first time.

... if you live in Florida it will be on Sun-Shine, DTV, chan. #632 Saturday August 25th @ 1 PM EST.

Oliver...

If you live in South Florida tune in to wfor 4 to catch the game live........

Re: Yes...

Originally posted by Oliver

... if you live in Florida it will be on Sun-Shine, DTV, chan. #632 Saturday August 25th @ 1 PM EST.

Oliver...

Not Saturday August 25th, but Sunday August 25th, sorry bout that.

Oliver...

It will be on Direct tv somewhere, especially since it's the first home game for the Texans

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
No, the Texans played at home last week.

Uh no.....they Played in Kansas City last week.

This game against the fins today is their first home game.

If you live outside the Florida coverage zone...it will NOT be aired. The NFL revenue blackout rule applies to all areas outside of Florida...so even if it is scheduled on your direct TV program guide...forget it.

Listen to it over the net at WQAM.com

Because it is the Texans first home game, it may be aired in the Texas area...but I don't know what channel

That what you guys said about the NEW ORLEANS game and it was playing at the local sports bar. And I live in los angeles

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
That what you guys said about the NEW ORLEANS game and it was playing at the local sports bar. And I live in los angeles

I know that;s what i am saying also. The sports bars have like most expensive package available. Last week i went and they had every single game. I live in Anchorage, Alaska, so what does that tell ya???

Back
Top Bottom