Dolphins vs Texans week 1 Q&A | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Texans week 1 Q&A

What are your thoughts on the OT situation?

Will the defense be better or worse without Ryan at LB?

Miami leading receiver will be davon bess.

I dunno about this game, but can you do us a favor? If it comes down to your team and New England in the AFC Championship, can you guys please beat the hell out of the Patsies? K, thanks, bye! :lol:

We will definitely try to run against you guys, because our WR's are suspect to say the least. The only way we win is if we can run the ball and make a few big plays with passes catching you off guard and our defense playing much better than they have in preseason. Our D was good at the end of last season but really stunk in the first half giving us little chance to win. Please oblige us and have your guys play a horrible game! :)

What are your thoughts on the OT situation?

Will the defense be better or worse without Ryan at LB?

Miami leading receiver will be davon bess.

Cutting Eric Winston was not a move I was thrilled with. Derek Newton is a 2011 7th rounder who won the spot over the incumbent Rashad Butler. Butler is now on IR with a triceps injury, which is a big blow as we have Gardener as the swing backup. Duane Brown is a stalwart at LT best known for breaking James Harrison's face on a run block. I am fine with with left side very concerned with the right.

Ryans is a big loss in my eyes however he was one of the first guys off the field when we went nickel, so he played about 50% of the snaps. He was okay but coming off and achilles injury in 2010. Not as concerned as I am about the right side of the OL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coach Gary Kubiak is that you? lol.

Our top receiver should be Bess or Bush in my opinion. Your Secondary has gotten great since past years. Good luck, I think the score will be 21-14. Not sure who wins tho.

We are building a franchise of extra ordinary magnitude..forged by the history of our ancestors..let's give him a hand!!

I dunno about this game, but can you do us a favor? If it comes down to your team and New England in the AFC Championship, can you guys please beat the hell out of the Patsies? K, thanks, bye! :lol:

I would love nothing more than to have my team contribute to the tears cried by smug Boston fans about their football team. Maybe we can get Bernard Pollard for a one game contract when we play em in the regular season.

We're gonna get slaughtered. Foster will have a field day due to poor tackling (Sean Smith) and Johnson will probably have 200 yards receiving because we have nobody to cover him (Sean Smith).

On offense I expect us to throw a ton of screen passes and reverses and maybe a few flea flickers. If you can take our running backs out of the game we might score 6 points.

I predict the score to be 42-10 for the Texans.

I'll await your retort.

Sean Smith alone will be the reason Foster has a huge day? If Sean Smith is consistently the first guy to attempt to tackle Foster we are ****ed.

Good to see you Bong. I figure I led you here by mistake eh? haha

We're gonna get slaughtered. Foster will have a field day due to poor tackling (Sean Smith) and Johnson will probably have 200 yards receiving because we have nobody to cover him (Sean Smith).

On offense I expect us to throw a ton of screen passes and reverses and maybe a few flea flickers. If you can take our running backs out of the game we might score 6 points.

I predict the score to be 42-10 for the Texans.

I'll await your retort.

im going out on a limb and say Houston -24 Miami -3 But if we had some decent WRs that would open up the hole for jovorski Lane and he is kinda like BIG JOHN RIGGINS TOUGH TO BRING DOWN , IMO that would be my game plan , but we just dont have the WRs to do this .and i pray that Tanny dosent get killed because of irelands stupidness NOT BRINGING IN A COUPLE OF WRs THAT KNOW HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME.

im going out on a limb and say Houston -24 Miami -3 But if we had some decent WRs that would open up the hole for jovorski Lane and he is kinda like BIG JOHN RIGGINS TOUGH TO BRING DOWN , IMO that would be my game plan , but we just dont have the WRs to do this .and i pray that Tanny dosent get killed because of irelands stupidness NOT BRINGING IN A COUPLE OF WRs THAT KNOW HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME.

Lane is going to have a big opportunity in this game for sure, I could see him getting thrown to like 5 or 6 times just as a check down option in the flats.

Sean Smith alone will be the reason Foster has a huge day? If Sean Smith is consistently the first guy to attempt to tackle Foster we are ****ed.

I have a feeling the tackling will be poor all around but I'll wager that Smith alone will bounce off Tate or Foster at least twice

How could I resist the stories of this forum from you? I just couldn't. Was Sean Smith on the Dolphins last year? I thought last years whipping boy from the Texans game was Nolan Carrol, is he still on the team?

Back
Top Bottom