Dolphins Waiver Claims/Signings/Practice Squad | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Waiver Claims/Signings/Practice Squad

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 6s7 seconds ago
Dolphins decided not to sign LB Adrian Hubbard after calling about him.Filled 2 open p squad spots with RB R. Neal and WR U. Nwachukeu

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 23s23 seconds ago
Former #Falcons LB Marquis Spruill is scheduled to work out for the #Dolphins today, a source said.

Falcons have waived linebacker Marquis Spruill, a fifth-round draft pick in 2014.
The team announced the move Monday, along with the signing of wide receiver John Harris.
The 6-foot, 224-pound Spruill was drafted 168th overall out of Syracuse. But he missed his entire rookie season after undergoing reconstructive knee surgery.
Harris was initially signed by Philadelphia as a college free agent from Texas. The 6-2, 215-pounder had a breakout senior season for the Longhorns, catching 68 passes for 1,051 yards and seven touchdowns in 2014.
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/falcons-waive-2014-draft-pick-lb-marquis-spruill-082415

Once Neal is on the 53-man roster and Ajayi is healthy a running back group of Miller, Neal, Ajayi and Williams would be young and talented and would look nice teamed with Miami's young quarterbacks and receivers.

Once Neal is on the 53-man roster and Ajayi is healthy a running back group of Miller, Neal, Ajayi and Williams would be young and talented and would look nice teamed with Miami's young quarterbacks and receivers.

They only put Neal on the practice squad though so anyone could poach him at any time, of course they have to follow the rules about putting them on their active roster or are you saying they will like him so much you think they will put him on their active roster?

Looks like Neal's a pounder between the tackles if any good we could use one of those....

I like Rajion Neal for the 53-man roster. I think he would be the clear cut number two back on the roster, with Williams being the third down back. If Robert Turbin's ankle was healthy he would be a consideration too.

Winner! Winner! Congrats on a truly great prediction the day before it actually happened. Buy yourself a lottery ticket.

Neal looked ok in green bay...nothing special

The houston wr we picked up is not worth talking about

Mike Triplett ‏@MikeTriplett 2m2 minutes ago
#Saints added S Don Jones and TE Blake Annen to the practice squad. Jones spent the past two years as a backup.

Love seeing Cedric Thompson and Mike Hull on the PS!!!! great to have Same Brenner there hopefully developing with us too.

do we really need two TEs there though? maybe not a huge big deal, but it shocked me.

Im not mocking Gillisee at all.... but Atlanta really is desperate right now for RBs... they have injury and playing woes big time.

..... oh just saw on Raijon Neal too... could be interesting there!!!

..... i also just wrote this on Marquis Spruill in another thread... saw his name on here while reading through:

Marquis Spruill was mentioned... dont expect too much out of him, he is a smaller ILB that prob would have to play OLB in the NFL. He has good speed and range, but doesnt read overly fast or play with instincts... he has great range but struggles with his range in the passing game (i expect cause of recognition), he lets up the flats way too much. He can tackle, he can hit well, and once again is fast and quick, but not the most gifted athlete overall.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 2m2 minutes ago
Agent Sean Stellato said this AM he was discussing Jonas Gray with Dolphins.Now joining Fins' p-squad.... Avr. 4.6 per carry, 5 TDS for NE.

Howard Balzer ‏@HBalzer721 11s11 seconds ago
In addition to Nick Novak, Saints try out K Caleb Sturgis, WR Hakeem Nicks, TE Bear Pascoe, WR Austin Pettis.

Someone be sure to give Gray a wake up call for tomorrows practice :)

I always thought his running style would be a great compliment to Miller's. Good to get him back on the squad.

Did I miss this ?

Aundrey Walker released and Donald Hawkins signed for the PS ? Thought Dallas just picked him up from Cleveland who picked him up from the Eagles

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom