Dolphins Waiver Claims/Signings/Practice Squad | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Waiver Claims/Signings/Practice Squad

Carrying 3 QB's on the 53 is dumb, A good body could be put on the PS, the odds of needing a 3rd QB are so low and on top of not knowing or being familiar with the system or personnel. Any QB can learn just as well on the PS while not taking up valuable roster space, and if this guy unseats Moore which would be total insanity as Moore may suck but he isn't clueless, that would be putting all the chips in the pot, on Tannehill's health.

I like the pickup of Thomas. Agree with the assement that its a developmental/PS/Scout team move.

I'm all for Barret Jones released by St L & Isaac Blakeney (WR) released by the Niners.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 30s30 seconds ago
I'm told Matt Moore is still #Dolphins backup QB. Logan Thomas was surprisingly claimed to be No. 3 QB

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 24s25 seconds ago
#Buccaneers claimed the most players with 5; 6 teams claimed two players each.

All I know and remember about him at Va Tech was that he cost me plenty of money betting on Va Tech. Always got the lazy vibe off of him

How long do you have to have the player on your 53 before you can assign him to PS?

well there's the young athlete @QB to develop behind Thill... Certainly a move that was obviously needed!

Don't know enough to have an opinion if he was the right move.

System fit with upside.

Yep, talent they just couldn't pass up.

About time!

I've said forever, my biggest gripe with this team is not finding a developmental qb worth developing. But yet were willing to spend years on Pat Devlin. I love this pick up.

Back
Top Bottom