Dolphins Waiver Claims/Signings/Practice Squad | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Waiver Claims/Signings/Practice Squad

Im looking at lbs around the league, making plays, and we are clinging onto Zach Vigils of the world. Bears for example cut the guy who blew up the entire side of our offensive line on Sam Acho interception, udfa Jonathan Anderson.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000509750/Acho-intercepts-Bethel-Thompson
Khaseem agreene cut by Tampa who made a pkay Ive yet to see one of our lbs make. Yet Hickey brought in and is clinging to lbs who never make plays.

But if the shoe was on the other foot Thursday people wouldn't be talking about a Miami linebacker making that play for a touchdown, the focus would be on how bad the linebackers were allowing the opposing running backs to combine for 170 yards and 5 yards per carry as Miami did against the Bucs. Will Davis made two plays at corner, but that doesn't make him a great corner.

Hubbard looks intriguing. A Dion Jordan clone. 6'6 - 260 pounds. Runs a 4.6 with close to a 40 inch vertical. Freak.

And that is just fine because he is many times better than the Hickey specials weve gotten over the last couple of years, you know, players that sone praise but are yet to make a play like Vigil and Tripp etc.

Lol, timely post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In other news, what is Christion Jones' status? Is he hurt? I think he can be a difference maker. I'd get him in here. We still have two spots.

Christion Jones was Waived/Injured; therefore, by rule, he automatically goes to the Dolphins IR if no waiver claims were made. I have not heard of or been able to find any claims made on him.

Who?

Ozzy rules!!

Are you watching Hard Knocks this year? Nwachukwu is the WR the Texans called "EZ".. He has a ton of personality, thats for sure. I thought he looked good in a few of the early practices.

Rajion Neal was a surprise cut by the Packers. Many thought he would be their 3rd string RB going into Week 1.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero
Dolphins seriously considered RB Jonas Gray for practice squad before going in another direction.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero
Dolphins seriously considered RB Jonas Gray for practice squad before going in another direction.

Probably had Rajion Neal rated higher. He was supposed to be on the Packers 53.

Former Texans wide receiver Uzoma Nwachukwu has joined the Miami Dolphins’ practice squad, according to his agents, Michael Puterbaugh and Greg Linton.

Nwachukwu played at Texas A&M with Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill.

Nwachukwu was cut by the Texans this weekend. He spent the previous two seasons on the Texans’ practice squad.

Nwachukwu has excellent speed and good size at 5-11, 198 pounds.

Nwachukwu caught 152 passes for 2,239 yards and 19 touchdowns for the Aggies.
http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexan...e-receiver-uzoma-nwachukwu-to-practice-squad/

Back
Top Bottom