Dolphins wanted to pound the ball NO MATTER WHAT. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins wanted to pound the ball NO MATTER WHAT.

Yamilo

Starter
Reaction score
They faced a tough team, on the road in a very hostile environment. A team which specializes at stopping the run, and what do the dolphins decide to do? RUN RUN RUN. I like how they stuck to their gameplan which brings me to my next point; It seems that once the dolphins go up on the scoreboard they get waaaaay too conservative. Last year we would have lost both last week's game and today's had we had slow *** JT and JP back there. They put it on the defense to stop the vikings but I wonder how long will they be able to keep this up.

We still have many high-powered offenses to face, particularly ones that will have alot of tape to watch and time to adjust to our D. We need to get our passing game going and we need to do this NOW.

By the way, we just took the Vikings on 10 days rest baby! They had more than ample time to prepare for us!

I think this team will be conservative for the most part. I do look for Miami to open it up at home and get the passing game going, but the strategy on the road makes sense at least early in the season with a young offense.

Back
Top Bottom