Dolphins wearing throwbacks this weekend | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins wearing throwbacks this weekend

Any way we could get throwback players? I mean, the jersey's are nice, don't get me wrong, love 'em. But … we could sure use some of those throwback players. Just sayin'.

No joke, present day Csonka could probably line up for this team and be more effective than most of the players we saw last Sunday.

Yeah, like Henne, or Fiedler. Maybe Lucas and Feeley. I know, John Beck.

Eyes on the prize, guys.
Your point about "the prize" being the #1 overall pick is a good one. Still, would have been nice to make the score a little closer.

I might have gone for Zack Thomas and Jason Taylor to stop the run and generate some pass rush … but I respect others' choices too. I'm more worried about allowing less than 59 points than I am about scoring more than 10 … as horrible as both of those are.

They should wear pelts and carry spears and clubs cause they gonna set the game back to the Stone Age

Your point about "the prize" being the #1 overall pick is a good one. Still, would have been nice to make the score a little closer.

I might have gone for Zack Thomas and Jason Taylor to stop the run and generate some pass rush … but I respect others' choices too. I'm more worried about allowing less than 59 points than I am about scoring more than 10 … as horrible as both of those are.

I have no doubt that adding past superstars in their prime would help the team. However, there's only so much money, right? so you have to pick maybe 3 players and do you really think adding these bonafide ring of honor/hall of fame players is going to do anything more than kick the can down the street just a little further? That is the thinking of the past decade, add a few good/great players and get a win or two. 9 wins to eternity. Maybe the off chance there's a playoff appearance, keep some season ticket holders hopes up. I say no more. Miami is going to lose. Maybe by 10 points, maybe by 40 points, suck it up buttercup. "we want them to lose, but don't look so bad doing it" wtf is that? Be respectable when you lose? Man I don't care about that. I don't care (or prefer) that this front office and coaching staff are sacrificial lambs to the football Gods, to purge this franchise of it's myopic vision for the past 20 years.

I’d rather we kept wearing the current shitty uniforms until we play like a team that wore those iconic classics. Those uniforms should be earned at this point.

Need to jumpstart the rebuild by making these permanent.

I'd have shelved them until the home opener in 2020 though. At least fans will be optimistic and likely have a potential franchise QB and vastly improved roster overall to root for.

These games this season feel like a waste of time, really.

I’d rather we kept wearing the current ****ty uniforms until we play like a team that wore those iconic classics. Those uniforms should be earned at this point.
If the team starts playing like a Super Bowl contender you won't care what the uniform is. Especially if it results in a Super Bowl win. The uniforms will become something to debate during the offseason instead of something that is obsessed over during the season.

I hate this season already. Never been so disinterested. I feel cheated. 2020 and 2021 better be entirely different.
You deserve a vaca....As do all of us. Come in from boarding on Sunday.....dont even check the highlights/game. Ive completely went pseudo.

Back
Top Bottom