Dolphins wearing throwbacks this weekend | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins wearing throwbacks this weekend

"we want them to lose, but don't look so bad doing it" wtf is that? Be respectable when you lose?
Thats why 90% of the board were fine with rebuilding a couple months ago and the board still crashed after that loss... There was this idea floating around that everyone was ok with 2-4 wins as long as the team showed improvement, played mistake free football and were hard to play against... Talk about being disconnected from reality...

those unis might be the one thing to look forward to this year

I have no doubt that adding past superstars in their prime would help the team. However, there's only so much money, right? so you have to pick maybe 3 players and do you really think adding these bonafide ring of honor/hall of fame players is going to do anything more than kick the can down the street just a little further? That is the thinking of the past decade, add a few good/great players and get a win or two. 9 wins to eternity. Maybe the off chance there's a playoff appearance, keep some season ticket holders hopes up. I say no more. Miami is going to lose. Maybe by 10 points, maybe by 40 points, suck it up buttercup. "we want them to lose, but don't look so bad doing it" wtf is that? Be respectable when you lose? Man I don't care about that. I don't care (or prefer) that this front office and coaching staff are sacrificial lambs to the football Gods, to purge this franchise of it's myopic vision for the past 20 years.
Nah man, this team lacks too much talent. Those 3 past stars would simply make the losing score closer … not win us games. At least that's how I see it.

Didn't want to start another thread for this so

Reshad Jones DB, Miami Dolphins

Dolphins S Reshad Jones (ankle) is out for Week 2 against the Patriots.

WR Albert Wilson (calf) will also sit while DE Charles Harris (wrist), S Bobby McCain (shoulder), C Daniel Kilgore (shoulder) and OT Trent Harris (foot) are all labeled as questionable. With Jones, a two-time Pro Bowler, absent from a secondary that just yielded 324 yards and five touchdowns to Lamar Jackson, Tom Brady couldn't ask for for a better fantasy matchup. The Patriots are unprecedented 18.5-point road favorites for Sunday's divisional showdown in Miami.

Source: NFL.com

Sep 13, 2019, 7:38 PM ET

Last year was the Miracle in Miami and this year will be the Massacre in Miami. Both in throwbacks. These Jerseys don’t deserve what’s about to happen. These Jerseys are beautiful :(

When the 5 years no changing uniforms are up, is there a plan to go back to wearing the iconic uniform and maybe even the iconic logo full-time?
Has there been any word of that? Like how the Browns regret changing their uniform and plan on a re-do.

A lot of us have been begging for this for years. I don't mind the new redesign (because I never really liked the JJ era uniforms) but the throwbacks are so much better, it's absurd.

Back
Top Bottom