Dolphins went from -2.5 fave to -5 ?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins went from -2.5 fave to -5 ??

Glennon isn’t good but he’s a serviceable backup. He’s also less turnover prone than Jones.

If I had to pick I guess I’d prefer Glennon starting, but I really don’t see it as a huge difference either way.
I think Glennon is less likely than Jones to hit some big plays. Still, I hope we attack him vs play soft.

I think Glennon is less likely than Jones to hit some big plays. Still, I hope we attack him vs play soft.
Possible, definitely more likely to hurt us running, but I think the one thing Glennon was always decent at was the long ball (could be misremembering).

Jones is a turnover machine though which can’t be overlooked. Either way no excuse for the defense not to dominate either of them.

Just when you think this he gonna go for 350 & 4 TDs
Well ****, at least we could all start talking about blowing it up and finding a new HC in that case. Solidarity, brother.

I've no idea what Cowherd thinks or says, but he fumbles a lot, advanced stats don't like him (26 out of 32 in DVOA this year) and literally the last I saw of him was this play:

So, yeah, I'm a bit skeptical about him being better than people say.

Many here didnt think Tua could play at this level either but he can and he has proved it...Jones is in the same boat , Poor surrounding cast but believe me the guy can play. If he ever drops to Jackoby backup status HE is the guy Miami needs to go after.
Per your example...show me one QB including Brady who has not had snapshots of buffoonery.

Daniel Jones will beat you if you are not on your game, I hope for Glennon Sunday

I admit it - I'm psychologically scarred by the last 2 decades. If MIA is playing a team they SHOULD beat or playing a backup QB or a team on a losing streak (particularly with MIA baiting me with 3-4 straight wins), I turn pessimistic. I've been disappointed s-o-o-o- many times. The fan in me expects a comfortable win, but that scarred personality 'knows?' this can't last

I admit it - I'm psychologically scarred by the last 2 decades. If MIA is playing a team they SHOULD beat or playing a backup QB or a team on a losing streak (particularly with MIA baiting me with 3-4 straight wins), I turn pessimistic. I've been disappointed s-o-o-o- many times. The fan in me expects a comfortable win, but that scarred personality 'knows?' this can't last
I had to go to therapy after those Thaddeus Lewis losses…

That's weird. We are not a high scoring team and neither are the Giants. Id stay away from that line.

I went to that 2013 Bucs game when they were winless and Glennon beat us…

Hoping Dolphins get solid win and no new injuries going into their bye!

Back
Top Bottom