Dolphins Will Be Basically Starting From Scratch In 2019 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Will Be Basically Starting From Scratch In 2019

I thought this was fairly common knowledge. Its not an expansion team, but it is a "ground up" type job we have here.

If our head coach is who I think he is he’s gonna check everyone when he gets here.

These figure of speeches have no context without the head coach..

I believe Flores is the kind of head coach who maximize what he does have..

I’m all in for the rebuild.

Anybody near or over 30 ought to check their contract status, and rent not buy.

Shoot, I thought we start from scratch almost every year

I think Flores will keep all our talented guys and some of the marginal guys.
It is going to take 3 years to turn this mess around.
He will not want to lose or tank the season IMHO

The coaches and players will be trying to win. They just might not be able too. However, if Flores calls defensive games like he did tonight the plan might backfire. I kid, I kid!

Hurry up and get your season tickets lol
The NFL gets harder to watch every year as it is. The Dolphins haven’t been a “fun” team to watch in a long time, imagine watching when they are trying to lose.

The NFL gets harder to watch every year as it is. The Dolphins haven’t been a “fun” team to watch in a long time, imagine watching when they are trying to lose.

Well if they don’t draft a legit qb talent I don’t know about you guys but I know I will be watching the dolphins 19 games as a secondary option. Tape them yep but probably be a secondary watch for me each week with a who gives a damn cavalier type attitude to the whole thing. And pissed every time we get a meaningless w lol

Back
Top Bottom