Dolphins will boo then cheer for the man named ricky williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins will boo then cheer for the man named ricky williams

I'm gonna be cheering loudly!!!!!!!!!

I will cheer because he is a member of the fins. Plus beacuse of him we finallly got rid of wanny.

Cannonboy said:
I will cheer because he is a member of the fins. Plus beacuse of him we finallly got rid of wanny.

Ditto

What he did was a mixed blessing. Ricky leaving exposed every flaw we had on offense and on the coaching staff. Wanny's gone, the deadwood has been pruned out of the coaching staff and things look brighter.

I'll cheer.

I'd like to Boo him just once !!

I don't think there will be much chearing for him tho, I doubt he will ever be a factor again. He probably has no intention of returning to form, just returning to camp so that big bill is null and void.

the last paragraph was awesome...lmao

Man the last paragraph has smart@ss written all over it...I love it! :lol:

As for me, I will not cheer for Ricky, but I will cheer for the Dolphins. So if Ricky runs for the touchdown I will cheer that the Dolphins have scored 6 points, NOT because it was Ricky who scored it.

I would expect he will get a few boos when he first goes on to the field but it should subside quick enough.However if he comits a penalty,fumbles or is responsible for a bonehead play he will get more than his share of boos.

I'll probably boo Ricky on his first touch. I'll never cheer for him, no matter how many scores he gets.
Ricky Williams American ZERO.

Back
Top Bottom