Dolphins Will Make A Run At The Superbowl In 2005 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Will Make A Run At The Superbowl In 2005

On behalf of the Finheaven posters over the age of thirteen, I have to apologize. The Fins are going to be alot better than some people think but a Superbowl is pretty far fetched. I could see playoffs if alot of our mabeys become yes's

As far as AJ, I dont know. Nobody knows yet. Ferotte is a backup. AJ could very well be our weakest link this year, but it is just as likely that he emerge as a solid starter.

You are right, Ronnie Brown has never carried the full load for a team. He wont be for this team either, we will have Ricky Williams, Sammy Morris and KayJay Harris all taking snaps. We signed THE BEST offensive line coach in the game in Hudson Houck, and it looks like the line will be vastly improved.

The Linehan question is a good one that I do not have an answer for but who is to say? It could be a year, it could be firmly in place by week 1.

Jason Taylor will play defensive end, and as always, dominate doing so. In certain situations he may move to stand up outside linebacker.

If we get Lance Shulters it might not be too bad. Sam Madison is a proven starter and the second corner spot is not a competition out of desperation. Reggie Howard could handle the job with the new defensive scheem and Travis Danials is looking very promising. Mario Edwards is not a bad nickle back. Safety could be a problem if we do not get Shulters.

The best case scenario for this season is comparable to the Miami Heat in 2004; come out of nowhere, have a decent season, make the playoffs and out in the second round. That would be a dream, allbeit unlikely.

There is a reason we play the games

If you win 7 or 8 of your home games and 2 out of 3 of your away games, Cleavland, New Oreans, Oakland, you may get in in a wild card with maybe 9 wins.

So much would have to fall into place your way, from opponents injuries to weather, I can't see it this year.

If Houck is given prioity to build the line, your QB pans out, and you have a good draft, maybe next year.

Wagon Circler said:
I'm feeling nauseous.
Why you feel nauseous? what is amazing about all this, is that you think that the bills are better team then the fins. Personally I dont agree, I feel that the Pats are the best team period, after them I cant really tell you, but I dont see the bills to be a contender at all.

first&goal said:
Why you feel nauseous? what is amazing about all this, is that you think that the bills are better team then the fins. Personally I dont agree, I feel that the Pats are the best team period, after them I cant really tell you, but I dont see the bills to be a contender at all.

Are you serious? Should I not?

Wagon Circler said:
Are you serious? Should I not?

No, please don't. I think the Dolphins will end up with anything between 1 and 16 wins. :D No, realistically, as a Dolfan, I think at best we can win 11 games this year. Which means, as a sportswriter, I think we'll win 8. Which is a very big improvement, one that we should be happy with.

Back
Top Bottom