Dolphins Will Make A Run At The Superbowl In 2005 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Will Make A Run At The Superbowl In 2005

nicksaban rules

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Nick Saban Will Be Coach Of The Year This All Star Coaching Staff Gets Paid Well For A Reason And It Will Show The Miami Dolphins Will Never Be Out Played Ever Again In Fact We Will Outplay Anyone Anywhere Anytime ...........bring It The Dolphins Will Go Back To Being The Team To Beat In The Near Future .........nick Saban Will Become The Next Don Shula Or Better.nick Saban I Love You Man!!!!!!! This Guy Is A Football Coach Baby He Eats Sleeps Drinks It !!!!!!!!!!! Thank God Its About Time For This Class A Franchise Believe This The Dolphins Will Finish 12-4 Thats Right 12-4 And Make A Bigtime Run At Superbowl 40 But This Team Is Only Going To Get Better And Better As The Years Go On 2006 2007 2008 Is Where The Fins Will Rule The Nfl World.dolfans Get Ready To Party For Many Years To Come Nick Saban Is God Sent History Repeats Itself In The World And It Will Repeat It Self On The Football Field As Well.god Bless You All Support The Troops God Bless America George W Bush And Nick Saban/fins2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!p.s I Know So Dont Tell Me Your An English Teacher..........lol

nicksaban rules said:
Nick Saban Will Be Coach Of The Year This All Star Coaching Staff Gets Paid Well For A Reason And It Will Show The Miami Dolphins Will Never Be Out Played Ever Again In Fact We Will Outplay Anyone Anywhere Anytime ...........bring It The Dolphins Will Go Back To Being The Team To Beat In The Near Future .........nick Saban Will Become The Next Don Shula Or Better.nick Saban I Love You Man!!!!!!! This Guy Is A Football Coach Baby He Eats Sleeps Drinks It !!!!!!!!!!! Thank God Its About Time For This Class A Franchise Believe This The Dolphins Will Finish 12-4 Thats Right 12-4 And Make A Bigtime Run At Superbowl 40 But This Team Is Only Going To Get Better And Better As The Years Go On 2006 2007 2008 Is Where The Fins Will Rule The Nfl World.dolfans Get Ready To Party For Many Years To Come Nick Saban Is God Sent History Repeats Itself In The World And It Will Repeat It Self On The Football Field As Well.god Bless You All Support The Troops God Bless America George W Bush And Nick Saban/fins2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!p.s I Know So Dont Tell Me Your An English Teacher..........lol

So your the Glass half full type of guy lol

I'm not exactly sure how serious you are about the above, but I think you're a little too confident. Here's some questions...
-Can Frerotte/Feeley be consistent enough to make defenses take 8 men out of the box?
-How will Ronnie Brown deal with teams gearing their defenses to stop him?
-How will the front seven respond to the new defensive scheme.
-How long will it take for Linehan's scheme to fit on the offensive side?
-What position will Jason Taylor play?
-Will Miami's defensive backfield be the achilles heal?

There's more... but that's enough for now.

Vessel17 said:
I'm not exactly sure how serious you are about the above, but I think you're a little too confident. Here's some questions...
-Can Frerotte/Feeley be consistent enough to make defenses take 8 men out of the box?

No. I didn't see anything in him last year that makes me believe he can do it this year and the O-line has not improved. At the very least they should have a better running game, but that is not saying much after last year.

-How will Ronnie Brown deal with teams gearing their defenses to stop him?

I don't think full defenses focus too much on a rookie RB. The defense is always geared to stopping the run and while Ron Brown is good, he is a rookie in a new system with a lousy 0-line so I don't expect him to punch 1,000 yards. Expect Ricky to take a beating. :)

-How long will it take for Linehan's scheme to fit on the offensive side?

12 months. :)

-What position will Jason Taylor play?

Jason Taylor is an incredible player, if he stays healthy he will always be able to make a difference in a game.

-Will Miami's defensive backfield be the achilles heal?

Was and is. No stars back there and age is getting to be a problem.

BZ

12-4, no im thinking 16-0.....

You guys really have to stop being homers and start to realize that the Dolphins will be very lucky to win 7-8 games. You will not make the playoffs, you will not win the division, and you will not go to the superbowl.

All you guys who think the Dolphins are going to be a playoff contender THIS year are going to be very dissapointed at the end of the season.

nicksaban rules said:

Good lord step back from the cool aid and join the rest of us in the reality, fish made some decent moves in the off season but at the very best they are 8-8 but convential wisdom says 6-10 7-9.

nicksaban rules said:

Hi, I am 12 years old.

GreenMonster said:
Hi, I am 12 years old.

LOL. While it is indeed funny, I don't see anything wrong with having pure optimism. Of course one runs the risk of being dissapointed, but hey, better to live happy than sad. :D

As Well As Yourself!! The Dolphins Have More Hope Of Going To The Playoffs Than The Bulls Or Bills Do. Jp Loseman! Will Be Scared. The Bills Will Greatly Miss Drew Bledsoe. At Least For A Year Or So. I Know Two Wins This Year Will Be Coming Our Way When We Paly Buffalo. Wait And See. Willis Mcgahee Is Good. The Qb And Wrs Are No Good!!

Here Is A Question For You?
How Much Experience Does Loserman Have????

chrisjp said:
As Well As Yourself!! The Dolphins Have More Hope Of Going To The Playoffs Than The Bulls Or Bills Do. Jp Loseman! Will Be Scared. The Bills Will Greatly Miss Drew Bledsoe. At Least For A Year Or So. I Know Two Wins This Year Will Be Coming Our Way When We Paly Buffalo. Wait And See. Willis Mcgahee Is Good. The Qb And Wrs Are No Good!!
:sleep:

chrisjp said:

Aside from your interesting use of capital letters you really aren't adding anything to this conversation. Both Buffalo and Miami have some questions. But since Buffalo has 9 starters returning on offense and 10 on defense as well as keeping their entire coaching staff we'll say that Buffalo has less questions than the fins.

I posted this before about the Loseman spelling...
Can we stop with the Loserman? It's pretty moronic and has gotten old already. The guy has only thrown 5 passes in the NFL. It's a little too early to pass judgement on him. And if we keep using players names to bash them then I'll just start writing Chris "I can't get 1,000 yards in a season" Chambers, or Ronnie "Never had to take the starting role for real" Brown, or A.J. "Oh my gosh I'm up to be traded for a 2nd round pick... oh my the Dolphins are going for it the Dolphins are going for it I can't believe that the Dolphins are going for it" Feeley. See how it's annoying? Good, let's be grown ups now.
On a Steeler's site I posted something similar and the response was "Ha ha you have a crush on J.P." I'm expecting more maturity from this board though...

I wonder why you feel Buffalo will miss Bledsoe. In watching last years games against Miami did you feel that Bledsoe really helped Buffalo?

Why do you feel that Eric Moulds and Lee Evans are no good. Moulds has been to several Pro-Bowls and though he is getting older he has been one of the more consistent recievers in the league over the past years. Lee Evans had a great rookie season last year, not many will deny that, he might suffer the sophomore slump but it looks like he will be a very good reciever in the future as well.

chrisjp said:
Go Home This Is Finheaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the section of the site dedicated to the AFC East in general right? Why not talk with other fans. If you're smart keep smart people around who disagree with you.

Back
Top Bottom