Dolphins will name Robby Brown quarterbacks coach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins will name Robby Brown quarterbacks coach

I'll rock witcha, every little step.

I feel like I'm hosting GMFB right now.

Oh Girlfriend, Get Away, Don't be Cruel, he's Good Enough, Looks like we are On our Own, just Humpin' around but That's the way Love is.

The whole Caldwell situation was very strange to me. I don't take any info reported about it at face value.
It's really a crazy situation. I'm starting to think the whole gaily hire is contingent on losing caldwell.

I am willing to give Flores the benefit of the doubt but his one year of head coach training is over. Next year is the playoffs or bust as far as I am concerned.
If Sparano and Gase could take mediocre teams to the playoffs in their first year as HC of the Dolphins. Flores should certainly be able to get them into the playoffs with an upgraded roster and upgraded coaching staff in year two.

Maybe Gailey is there to tudor Schuplinski, who may be a QB whisperer but not quite ready to be an OC? Makes sense to me.

It all confuses me as well.

Caldwell - Assistant HC/QB coach
Gailey - OC?
Shuplinski - QB coach?
Robby Brown - Qb coach?

I know our QB play has been bad for years and we're in need of drafting a young franchise guy, but how many QB coaches can you fit in the meeting room at one time?

With all these coaching changes, this will be like a New Edition of the Dolphins............sorry, you guys took all the better ones

Back
Top Bottom