Dolphins Will Not Give Up A Home Game In 2019 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Will Not Give Up A Home Game In 2019

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
To London, Which is great news considering Miami has won 17 of their last 23 at Hard Rock. Now this doesn’t mean Miami isn’t playing in London next season, just means they won’t play as the host team in London.

Oakland, both LA teams, Tampa and Jacksonville are host London teams next year.

Now we just need Miami to get a Thursday night game at home.

To London, Which is great news considering Miami has won 17 of their last 23 at Hard Rock. Now this doesn’t mean Miami isn’t playing in London next season, just means they won’t play as the host team in London.

Oakland, both LA teams, Tampa and Jacksonville are host London teams next year.

Now we just need Miami to get a Thursday night game at home.

Have they EVER had a thursday night game at home?

I guarantee Patriots @ Miami will be primetime again next year.

They should give all the games to Oakland. Their home games will be a ghost town next season.

Or, you could even say... a black hole.

tenor.gif

yes we played the Bengals a few years back on a thursday night which I attended and we won in OT on a Wake sack.

Ah, I remembered that as being in Cincy for some reason.

Have they EVER had a thursday night game at home?

I guarantee Patriots @ Miami will be primetime again next year.

Lost 16-0 to Chicago in 2010 at home on Thursday night. Think that was the Tyler Thigpen game.

2013 we had the Bengals at home and won.

2014 we had the Bills at home and won.

Could you imagine having to fly from Oakland or LA to the UK? That is a long *** flight!

They should give all the games to Oakland. Their home games will be a ghost town next season.

Since the raiders cant playin Vegas until 2020, and with this lawsuit they might not play games in Oakland next year so why not stick them in London

Back
Top Bottom