Dolphins will retain Ireland (per rotoworld) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins will retain Ireland (per rotoworld)

That was clear when we beat Jax. If we lost to a Chad Henne lead Jax team, I don't think Ross would have been as confident in Ireland as he is now. Even then, as much as a lot of us dislike Ireland, we knew he was staying another year. If anything, Tannehill saves his job.

It was clear when we drafted Tannehill imo.

Yes I said Tannehill saves his job, but we had a nice win over Jax. After that game, Ross announced Ireland was staying. Imagine if we lost at home to one of the worst teams in the league to our ex-QB. I'm sure Ross would second guess himself at that point.

No one should be surprised, writing has been on the wall for a good month. This is make it or break it for Ireland this season. This team needs to make a big jump this upcoming year.

Disappointing but not unexpected.

This.

Youd think after resigning Tony Sparano Ross would have learned his lesson about keeping incompetant employees around 1 season to long. Oh well. Hope like hell Ireland has learned from his past mistakes, we cant afford another offseason like 2008.

Back
Top Bottom