Dolphins will sign WR Robby Anderson this offseason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins will sign WR Robby Anderson this offseason

fansinceGWilson

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
ESPN prediction; Since this involves two 'beasts of the east, I'm posting it here.

Most important > "Anderson is expected to seek a contract that will pay him at least $14 million a year,"

please no. Preston, Parker, Wilson, Hurns, Ford, plus Gesicki and Laird in backfield are plenty.

please no. Preston, Parker, Wilson, Hurns, Ford, plus Gesicki and Laird in backfield are plenty.

Didn't say I favored it (I don't). I can see a day two WR, but not a high priced FA or day 1. That position is not a critical upgrade.

I dont see wr as that big of a need. Im really intreged by the guys we have.
I see 3rd. I'd use 2nd round for a rb like Dobbins who with laird can be great pass catching backs.

I would love a deep speed threat like Anderson added to the mix. Anderson, Parker, Williams, Hurns, Ford and maybe Wilson would be a leathal group. But the cost of paying Anderson a decent deal wouldn't be wise. If you're going to look for that type of receiver might have to draft one or try to get lucky with a lower tier fa prospect. Plus it doesn't make sense investing that much into the receivers until you have the qb spot resolved.

Back
Top Bottom