Dolphins: Will they make the playoffs? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins: Will they make the playoffs?

In my scenario 10-7 guarantees the Playoffs. All it takes is the better team winning each week.

9-8 possibly but we'll get to that.

We need KC, Baltimore and Chargers to win their games.

The Magic number is 8 losses. 6 teams are between us and the #7 seed. Including the 5 and 6 seed 9 total teams have a shot at the 3 spots.

6 teams need to have 8 losses. Here we go.....

Raiders- losses to Chiefs, Chargers and Colts eliminates them with 9 losses.

Steelers- losses to Titans, Chiefs and Ravens eliminates them with 8 losses.

Browns- losses to Ravens and Packers give them 8 losses. A loss to Steelers gives them 9.

At this point, we are halfway there. Also, 9-8 gets us in at this point over those 3 teams.

Bengals- losses to 49ers, Ravens and Chiefs give them 8 losses. They are eliminated.

Colts- losses to Patriots, Cardinals give them 8 losses eliminates them.

Broncos- losses to Chargers and Chiefs give them 8 losses. Eliminates them.

We are now in the playoffs.

Bills, Chargers, Dolphins wildcards.

Here's the kicker. In this scenario, Miami wins out and week 18 victory over NE costs them the 1 seed and gives it to KC.

FIRST ROUND- Miami travels to NE trying to sweep for a 3rd time.

2nd round- Miami travels to KC

3rd round- Miami travels to LA and shows the world he was the right pick and outduals Herbert.

Superbowl- Miami vs. GB

Root for my team every game but I wouldn’t bet an amount of money that mattered to me that we’ll make the playoffs.

I’m of the opinion they’re going to win the next two. I’ll check back if that happens.

it will drag out until week 18 now, and by some divine miracle they will be in a win and in scenario. and the pats will be resting starters with the 1 seed locked up. and we will lay a big fat egg and get pummeled by brian hoyer and brandon bolden. its a tale as old as time. wake me up when the dolphins play in and win a meaningful game.

I think we can do it. The question is, will we?

Jets should be a W.
Saints too. They dont really scare me much
Titans possibly a toss up, but theyve been banged up

then itll come down to NE. Can we go 2-0 vs them? Home game at least. If we win out it will be one hell of a finish to a terrible start of the year. You have to wonder if Tua didnt miss time how different it couldve been

We wrecked the season by jettisoning vets that could of helped us the first 5 weeks and the nonstop Watson rumors

Back
Top Bottom