Dolphins: Will they make the playoffs? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins: Will they make the playoffs?

Bill's will make playoff.. I just dont see them going anyway..maybe one and done in playoff..the only 3 team I see that have chance represent afc in SB..k.c ,ravens or N.E..

At this point, I actually expect the Dolphins to win out. The defense is playing lights out and will be facing some banged up offenses. Whether they make the playoffs at 10-7, who knows.

Note: As soon as I get to feeling optimistic, the bottom usually falls out. So realistically, I’ll assume they lose 4 straight and finish 6-11.

I see them easily beating the Colts and Jacksonville. I think the Bills beat them in round 2.
The Bills had their chance to beat the Patriots last night with the game being played in Buffalo. While they can possibly beat the Patriots in New England, I just don’t see it happening.

The Bills had their chance to beat the Patriots last night with the game being played in Buffalo. While they can possibly beat the Patriots in New England, I just don’t see it happening.
We’ve beaten the Patriots in NE when they had something to play for.

I think it’s obvious the Bills didn’t expect 99% of their offense to be run. They’ll be much more prepared the second time around.

It’s clear NE didn’t trust passing the ball agains the Bills and with their rookie Qb.

Even then the Bills still had a fair chance to win that game.

The Dolphins go 10-7.

If that gets us into playoffs, that's just the "icing on the cake".

In either case, I believe winning out will show something of the character of this team, the skill level of our players and the ability of our coaching staff to "live and learn" from some of this season's mistakes!

Winning the next four games is unlikely. Just as much as us winning the last five games was. Well here we are ladies and gents. Is that not the beauty of it all? What if??

If Dolphins miss the playoffs at 10-7 I'll puke. That will mean the loss to Jax officially wrecked the season.
Not putting an end to the Deshaun Watson b.s. officially wrecked the season. No coincidence that the whole team has played better since the trade deadline passed. Can’t convince me that it wasn’t a distraction. Front office and Flores to blame for this season.

It is possible. We can beat anyone if our defence plays how they have been lately. Hope for some lucky bounces etc… it’s very doable if Defence plays how they are.

Assuming we win the never 3 which we should as long as Titans don’t just magically get healthy. NE might have home field wrapped up by then and sit players. Think we could beat them straight up since we are at home but high probably they have everything wrapped up and given the additional game added this year not sure if continuing to play starters is the move.

We’ve beaten the Patriots in NE when they had something to play for.

I think it’s obvious the Bills didn’t expect 99% of their offense to be run. They’ll be much more prepared the second time around.

It’s clear NE didn’t trust passing the ball agains the Bills and with their rookie Qb.

Even then the Bills still had a fair chance to win that game.
As I stated above, the Bills could win the game but I will be surprised if they do. Just like the Bills seem to be the team the Dolphins just can’t beat at this time. The Patriots have been the Bills nemesis for years and I will be surprised if the Bills go to New England and beat the Patriots.

Titans D is junk. If Tua and company don't score more than 21, something is wrong.
Very interesting game. Can “no pocket presence” Tannehill handle the 0 blitzes. Will we have the balls to ride them if he has Jones/Brown and god forbid Henry?

As I stated above, the Bills could win the game but I will be surprised if they do. Just like the Bills seem to be the team the Dolphins just can’t beat at this time. The Patriots have been the Bills nemesis for years and I will be surprised if the Bills go to New England and beat the Patriots.
Very true. We could be the biggest suck bag team in the league and always take one from NE. With the exception of last year Buffalo really never beats NE whether they are good, bad or average.

Back
Top Bottom