Dolphins: Will they make the playoffs? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins: Will they make the playoffs?

That NE win last night might have ended our chances.....we will lose a tie breaker with Buffalo if it comes down to it.
We won't win the division anymore but that doesn't exclude us from the playoffs. I posted the playoff picture without NE for a reason. NOW LISTEN TO ME, I NEED YOU TO INDOCTRINATE THESE FOOLS AND SHUT THEIR WHORE MOUTHS FOR ME BECAUSE WE ARE MAKING THE PLAYOFFS. 😂

The way they schemed up the Bills..Yeah! I think they win..easily! Relatively speaking.

Although the Colts have a much stronger running game and mentality than the Bills.

Perhaps..Easy was a poor word choice.

Eh...let's be real, the weather last night gave NE a HUGE advantage in leveling the playing field.

The biggest difference between the two teams is the QB and receiving units of the Bills, which were completely eliminated from the game due to weather.

I suspect we don't make the playoffs but crazier things have happened. Regardless of what happens next, to even be having this conversation at this point, after a 1-7 start, is a remarkable accomplishment. Main thing I want to see if the D continue to ball out and for Tua to continue to cement himself as the guy moving forward. We do that and I'll be happy no matter the outcome.

We won't win the division anymore but that doesn't exclude us from the playoffs. I posted the playoff picture without NE for a reason. NOW LISTEN TO ME, I NEED YOU TO INDOCTRINATE THESE FOOLS AND SHUT THEIR WHORE MOUTHS FOR ME BECAUSE WE ARE MAKING THE PLAYOFFS. 😂
Could you talk a little louder?

• Josh Allen has not been very good the last few games, only has 2 games with a rating over 75 in his last 5 VS Saints and Jets. The Bills remaining schedule is VS. strong Ds against the pass. They could very well implode.
  • Fins only face 1 good QB going foward. Tannehill. You know him well. Ask yourself this: How do you think Tannehill fares against the type of D the Fins are playing lately?
Would I bet on the Fins making the playoffs? Nope. But its not out of the question either IMO.

Highly unlikely we make the playoffs, 10-15% chance maybe and that assumes we win out and then get help. Chances of winning out are only around 30% or so anyway. My guess, I'll go optimistic and say 3-1 down the stretch but just as easily could finish 2-2. Either way, 8 or 9 wins will not get us in the playoffs. Now at least we get the Jets and Saints first, win those 2 "easier" games and we at least are sitting a game above 500 with two very interesting late season January football games to play which can be a lot of fun, like the Raider game last year when we still had a chance at things.

Regardless, we are a flawed team. This off season we need to invest heavily and wisely in this offense. Now that it should be clear we can build around Tua and our defense is relatively loaded with our top picks this year really panning out, just have to build this offense up. The line of course but imagine not just a couple quality additions there but that stud RB and more receiver help. If this offense can get closer to 30 points a game rather than 20 watch out. We have resources, cash and picks, have to get it done this year, no more excuses. Still have Tua on his rookie contract for 2 years, that's the time to make a real run.

while unlikely we finish the year winning 9 in a row, if we do, there is a good chance this team is in the dance given the way the schedule is structured for the teams above us

I wonder who gets the nod if we tie with Chargers and Bengals at 10-7. Im thinking we wont know until the all of our Divisional games are over since we have no Head to Head games.

Would I bet on the Fins making the playoffs? Nope. But its not out of the question either IMO.
So you're saying we could make the playoffs but we could also not make the playoffs? Got you

So you're saying we could make the playoffs but we could also not make the playoffs? Got you
You have a crystal ball Danny? Either way, you should work on your knowledge base before worrying about future predictions... You asking me if we drive on the left side of the road in Canada revealed a serious hole in that category...

Last edited:
You have a crystal ball Danny? Either way, you should work on your knowledge base before worrying about future predictions... You asking me if we drive on the left side of the road in Canada revealed a serious hole in that category...
I heard you guys do things backwards

Back
Top Bottom