Dolphins: Will they make the playoffs? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins: Will they make the playoffs?

We will sadly come up short like last year even at 10-7.
Too much of a log jamb ahead of us.

Glad that classless clown J Allen sucks it up and misses the playoffs maybe then he won’t wave bye-bye and run up scores!
Where were those points last night $ick&ead?

We will sadly come up short like last year even at 10-7.
Too much of a log jamb ahead of us.
If we make to 10-7 we will make the playoffs. That’s a tough feat though. Winning 5 in row is tough and obviously winning 9 (or more) is even tougher.

The way they schemed up the Bills..Yeah! I think they win..easily! Relatively speaking.

Although the Colts have a much stronger running game and mentality than the Bills.

Perhaps..Easy was a poor word choice.

Not to take away from the greatness of Belichek….but, while the game plan worked out….

I think last night was a bit of a weather anomaly…they play the Colts in a Dome!

win-excited-black-man-screaming-260nw-1612855090.jpg

Miami loses again some time next year...Maybe. 😃

Not to take away from the greatness of Belichek….but, while the game plan worked out….

I think last night was a bit of a weather anomaly…they play the Colts in a Dome!

So they’re going to have to let the GREAT Mac Jones dazzle us all with his awesomeness.

Not putting an end to the Deshaun Watson b.s. officially wrecked the season. No coincidence that the whole team has played better since the trade deadline passed. Can’t convince me that it wasn’t a distraction. Front office and Flores to blame for this season.
Never would have been an issue if Tua doesn't go down 1st series 2nd game. That's an excuse...

• Josh Allen has not been very good the last few games, only has 2 games with a rating over 75 in his last 5 VS Saints and Jets. The Bills remaining schedule is VS. strong Ds against the pass. They could very well implode.
  • Fins only face 1 good QB going foward. Tannehill. You know him well. Ask yourself this: How do you think Tannehill fares against the type of D the Fins are playing lately?
Would I bet on the Fins making the playoffs? Nope. But its not out of the question either IMO.
You forget the perennial Pro Bowler and the next Brady, Jones at NE...

I just hope it’s not Belichek who eliminates us
He just did on Monday night. Bills have beaten us 2x and they just took the tie breaker away. If the Bills had won 2x we had a chance with the tie breaker. We're done kids.

Nope we are going to be the #1 Seed and get a bye! Wow! It was freakin' hard to do but I it. Dream a little dream I always say. Now let's go do it! GO DOLPHINS!!! Just My Random Opinion and crazy a$$ simulation nothing else. Laugh all you want and I won't care its still possible which is CRAZY to even think about. Also the Patriots and Bills are eliminated.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/mac...1326597~1~401326598~2~401326600~2~401326599~1

Back
Top Bottom