Dolphins Will Try To Trade Jones? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Will Try To Trade Jones?

I would try to trade him, but would not cut him. He’s under contract and we have paid him a lot of money through the years.

If we can get a good deal for him ok, but I would not cut him and allow that precedent to be set with this new staff.

This is Grier and Flores’ first tough decision. I’m interested to see how it works out.

I would try to trade him, but would not cut him. He’s under contract and we have paid him a lot of money through the years.

If we can get a good deal for him ok, but I would not cut him and allow that precedent to be set with this new staff.

This is Grier and Flores’ first tough decision. I’m interested to see how it works out.
Try to trade him and pay an amount of his salary to make it happen. This if they don’t see him in there future plans.

Dude also has limited healthy years left and I’m sure he wants to win. Not the worlds best fit right now

Good. Glad too see the FO took a stance and won’t let players bully them. For once in this former shitty FO we paid a guy that deserves it. He signed a contract and got money he deserved.

Now play your contract out, especially in a saturated Strong Safety market. Look at the FAs out there.

I was a huge Reshad fan going back to his days at Georgia. Kid was a stud and I have no idea why he fell to the 5th. But given the new “regime” with FO/HC this **** won’t fly wanting to be cut. You got paid, now earn your keep.

I'm torn on 20. I loved him coming out of college so I was thrilled we drafted him in the 5th round. He was a home run selection.

He's been the definition of reliable for so long. A tone setter, a closer, a winner.

In light of some of the behind the scenes tension and turmoil that plagued our team last year I could look past the "quiting" incident. But the age, salary and injury history?

I'm ok if he's on the team or traded so it's not a concern for me.

I'm torn on 20. I loved him coming out of college so I was thrilled we drafted him in the 5th round. He was a home run selection.

He's been the definition of reliable for so long. A tone setter, a closer, a winner.

In light of some of the behind the scenes tension and turmoil that plagued our team last year I could look past the "quiting" incident. But the age, salary and injury history?

I'm ok if he's on the team or traded so it's not a concern for me.
I wouldn't call him reliable with all the games he's missed over the years. I'd take a 7 round pick for him just to get rid of that dumb ass contract which is one of the worst deals we've ever handed out to any player.

Back
Top Bottom