Dolphins will win their only game of the year this weekend | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins will win their only game of the year this weekend

Sirspud

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
I know this because I am going out of state for a hiking trip for the weekend and into next week. Unlike many here I don't embrace the tank and have been rooting for them to win. I'm sure the one game this year I will be entirely unable to watch is the one game where we will finish one off. I don't see this team having more than one win in them with the way Fitz chokes games and the fact that every defender is invisible and you can just throw the ball up for grabs (actually a major problem with the 2007 team as well).

If they win you better buy some better hiking boots and a bigger coat.

Until Philbin's last year I hadn't missed a game by choice since like 2002. I rarely stop watching even if its good for the team and my mental health.

Spud - that sounds like a really great way to spend the weekend. Don’t trouble yourself thinking about the game while it’s on. Check in after and be pleasantly surprised.

Enjoy the time outdoors!

Them winning a game when I'm not watching does nothing for me in years like this. I'd just feel robbed after sitting through all the others.

I still believe teams like the Jets, Steelers or Redskins have better defensive talent that can and will make adjustments.

The Jets offense is another thing, but they too have enough personnel to get a odd win. Exhibit A? Dallas.

Miami loses by 3.

Please god no. We need all of the losses we can possibly get. We can beat the Bengals too, I just hope we dont.

I still believe teams like the Jets, Steelers or Redskins have better defensive talent that can and will make adjustments.

The Jets offense is another thing, but they too have enough personnel to get a odd win. Exhibit A? Dallas.

Miami loses by 3.
I agree. Darnold struggles with pressure but luckily for him miami doesn't get pressure. We havn't stopped the run all year. Bell will have his best game.
I actually think jets win 27 -10. They have their tight end back too I think. They have more talent on defense.

Idk. The jets just beat the cowboys and Gase is going to want to beat the Dolphins.

The jets always play way above level against the dolphins because they always match up well against us.

The jets will WIN.

If i was flores i would say fitspatrick has a cold. Play rosen and make sure we lose.

We aint going to the playoffs so we might as well get the number one pick.

Hey, I don't doubt Murphy and his Law any more. If we win just 1 game, I'm perfectly fine with it being this week. Heck, I'll even thank you @Sirspud for calling it and making it happen. Thanks, and kudos to you in advance if it does!

Always gotta read the fine print ... so the DEAL is that this is the ONLY game we win this season ... multiple wins and no deal!

Back
Top Bottom