Dolphins will win their only game of the year this weekend | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins will win their only game of the year this weekend

I don’t care what anyone says, Darnold and Bell are going to feast on that defense. And Jamal Adams is going to have a pick or two in that game. Gase wants this bad after getting das boot from Ross and what better way to do it in the Dolphins stadium.

i predict a 15 play 75 yard scoring drive by the jets in which every play is a bubble screen.

Jets are bad and Gase is inept to the max but as others have noted they did not completely "jettison" any and every pro level player for 3rd string practice players at the start of the season. Brilliant move by the Fins FO and its paying off big time with every loss they stack up. I truly believe its going to be a 0-16 year but who cares? Trying they might have won 4-6 games which means the same thing as 0-16 in the end.....NO PLAYOFFS FOR YOU....NEXT!

I
Jets are bad and Gase is inept to the max but as others have noted they did not completely "jettison" any and every pro level player for 3rd string practice players at the start of the season. Brilliant move by the Fins FO and its paying off big time with every loss they stack up. I truly believe its going to be a 0-16 year but who cares? Trying they might have won 4-6 games which means the same thing as 0-16 in the end.....NO PLAYOFFS FOR YOU....NEXT!
I want the First Pick, but 0-16 no thanks

I still wanted to lose but have to admit seeing the players try so hard and see them in friends in celebration mode after every big player catch made me feel for the guys and I am somewhat happy they won for that. But the bigger portion of me says I would like to lose it at the end because I think we’re going to get screwed In draft position now

I don’t care what anyone says, Darnold and Bell are going to feast on that defense. And Jamal Adams is going to have a pick or two in that game. Gase wants this bad after getting das boot from Ross and what better way to do it in the Dolphins stadium.
Yikes

This team is trending in the up direction since game 1. P.Williams going down hurts them alot..but if this continues I can easily see them winning at least 2 more games (Bengal(guaranteed) and Jets/Giants).

Finishing the season with at leat 3 wins...

Heck if i'm being honest i would say they could have been in position to win against Steelers, Redskins and Bills...The could easily be anywhere from 0-3 to 3-0 against those teams.

Last edited:
This team is trending in the up direction since game 1. P.Williams going down hurts them alot..but if this continues I can easily see them winning at least 2 more games (Bengal(guaranteed) and Jets/Giants).

Finishing the season with at leat 3 wins...

Heck if i'm being honest i would say they could have been in position to win against Steelers, Redskins and Bills...The could easily be anywhere from 0-3 to 3-0 against those teams.

There's a trend for sure, but at the same time bad teams tend to find a way to lose. That's why they are bad. However, once a team finds a way to win one, they can build on that.
I still wanted to lose but have to admit seeing the players try so hard and see them in friends in celebration mode after every big player catch made me feel for the guys and I am somewhat happy they won for that. But the bigger portion of me says I would like to lose it at the end because I think we’re going to get screwed In draft position now

Just remember that Trubisky was drafted way ahead of Mahomes and Deshaun Watson. Rodgers was drafted after Alex Smith and twenty something other dudes. Big Ben was an afterthought after the Rivers/Manning drama. There's too many times where the QB later in the first ends up being the hit for me to root against wins, especially since from what I can see having something to build on is one of the key things that contributes to a young QB making it.

Back
Top Bottom