Dolphins Willing To Eat Salary In Robert Quinn Trade - Visiting Cowboys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Willing To Eat Salary In Robert Quinn Trade - Visiting Cowboys

too bad he didn't turn it on in 18...i really like Quinn and his burst off the edge...go flourish somewhere else...you'll be exhausted by the end of the first half next year on this team...

tough call on Quinn. We have Hayes, Quinn, Harris, Woodard....not much pass rush as it is. Of all those guys Quinn is the best pass rusher. Harris isn't going anywhere. Hayes is a good run defender. Quinn is only 29, but 11 million off the books if he's gone sounds good.

Yes , we can keep him, money not an issue, and get nothing for him next year. That has been the Dolphins way.

tough call on Quinn. We have Hayes, Quinn, Harris, Woodard....not much pass rush as it is. Of all those guys Quinn is the best pass rusher. Harris isn't going anywhere. Hayes is a good run defender. Quinn is only 29, but 11 million off the books if he's gone sounds good.
Hayes is a great run defender. I saw a few Tweets with him being meek and mild with his daughters, then laugh as watch he become ultra violent on Sundays.

Keep Hayes....

he was a huge disappointment. whole pass rush was invisible last year despite what all the homers saw in preseason.

As posted, I would expect what we paid in a 4th rounder. Perhaps higher for next year and with Phins paying, like RT.

If they can't find a trade partner by the time the draft arrives, my guess they'll release him outright. This shows some initiative on Miami's part. But unfortunately I'm not sure there is any interest in him, because they would have traded him already.

Robert Quinn DL, Miami Dolphins

The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins are willing to eat salary in a potential Robert Quinn trade.
The 'Fins have already done so, paying Quinn's $1.12 million roster bonus last week. It is also something they did in their trade of Ryan Tannehill. Per reporter Armando Salguero, they are trying to acquire draft capital at the cost of all else. In other words, they are following an effective tanking strategy. Overpaid, going on 29 and seeing his production declin

Back
Top Bottom