Dolphins win Monday Night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins win Monday Night

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
Steelers offense has turned into a dink and dunk-type offense with Rudolph. Rudolph will be the worst-rated QB we'll face thus far. Surprisingly, when Rudolph first went down with that vicious hit, they actually opened up the offense more with Hodges. I think that tells me that Tomlin wants to keep things simple for Rudolph.

I think X plays and locks down Juju. Outside of him, their offense is pedestrian. Getting back R Jones would be huge too.

Plus TJ Watt is dealing with an abdominal injury and has been limited. Their top backup LB, Chickillo is on the verge of being released bc of domestic violence accusations so they will be thin at LB. Not to mention, this will be the first full game, they'll be without a key part to their 3-4 scheme in Tuitt. He's out for the year, which leaves a huge void to fill on the Dline.

I actually think Fitz is going to play well, he likes these moments playing in the spotlight. Steelers do have the best MNF record in the NFL but that's just historical data. Dolphins have been steadily playing better game by game. It's only a matter of time before we put it all together for an entire game.

We need to hope and pray Reshad Jones (Deep Bruised Sternum) and Xaiven Howard (Patella deep bone bruise lots of knee soreness) plays. But, if they a limited all this week in practice and remain questionable on the Final Report. Neither one will play. If they are FULL participants in practice W.T.F. and Sat. then I will give them a better chance to play. It would be nice to have a full roster. But, injuries like these take time. Especially deep bone bruises.

We need to hope and pray Reshad Jones (Deep Bruised Sternum) and Xaiven Howard (Patella deep bone bruise lots of knee soreness) plays. But, if they a limited all this week in practice and remain questionable on the Final Report. Neither one will play. If they are FULL participants in practice W.T.F. and Sat. then I will give them a better chance to play. It would be nice to have a full roster. But, injuries like these take time. Especially deep bone bruises.

Its weird bc I know for X, he was reported to be good to go for the Bills game just a day or so before the game so hopefully an extra week helped. If he plays and can lock down Juju, its basically just Connor getting 2 and 3 yard passes

Steelers offense has turned into a dink and dunk-type offense with Rudolph. Rudolph will be the worst-rated QB we'll face thus far. Surprisingly, when Rudolph first went down with that vicious hit, they actually opened up the offense more with Hodges. I think that tells me that Tomlin wants to keep things simple for Rudolph.
Did they open up the offense more with Hodges? I thought they relied even more on dink and dunk, it was just that whoever they played (the Chargers?) couldn't recognise that or stop the run.

Still, I agree in general. Their passing game will be limited whoever is in at QB.

Get ready for a Fitz implosion...way too much "wow...he looked so good" talk

I just don’t see the Dolphins winning this game. Even with the Steelers backup QB, the Steelers are just a much more talented team than the Dolphins. I think the Dolphins will go into the Bengals game winless and they will beat the Bengals and the Bengals will end up with the first pick in the draft.

All the tank for Tua crowd will be upset when the Bengals select Tua and Miami ends up drafting Burrows or Herbert.

I just don’t see the Dolphins winning this game. Even with the Steelers backup QB, the Steelers are just a much more talented team than the Dolphins. I think the Dolphins will go into the Bengals game winless and they will beat the Bengals and the Bengals will end up with the first pick in the draft.

All the tank for Tua crowd will be upset when the Bengals select Tua and Miami ends up drafting Burrows or Herbert.

Its Burrow. There's no S on his name.

Back
Top Bottom