Dolphins win Monday Night | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins win Monday Night

I dont know why this is so difficult for people to understand. We need to beat the Steelers to raise our draft pick from them. Then if we have 1 win and the Bengals havent lost yet we lose to them in our head to head thus guaranteeing the first pick and killing 2 birds with one stone. This would be the ideal situation!!!

For those hoping for a win, all you’re doing is risking our #1 overall pick. I’ll put it this way, would you rather have:
A. Pick #1 and #15
OR
B. Pick #2 and #9

That’s essentially what the argument for winning/losing this MNF game comes down to.

I think our best chance for a road upset win was this week vs the fraudulent Bills. I expect the Steelers to win this one by ~10 points.

I think we take the one into the fourth quarter then blow it.

Rudolph is stinky bad. Thus far. None of that tape is attractive w/ him. I think single digit completions past ten yards in 3 game’s

I actually like the idea of winning this one, as long as we lose to cincy.

best Pitt to sweeten that pick, get some media monkey off our back, go 1-15 and still secure #1 overall

I think this one is within grasp. That Pitt D isn’t of old but they are sneaky good this year.

GOOOOOOOOOO PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miami 0
PITTSBURGH 31

The pittsburgh defense proves to be too much for the miami offense.

We need to start rosen and make sure we lose every game left.

The bearded boy patrick gave me a scare against the bills.

NO MORE BEARDED GUY PLEASE.

For those hoping for a win, all you’re doing is risking our #1 overall pick. I’ll put it this way, would you rather have:
A. Pick #1 and #15
OR
B. Pick #2 and #9

That’s essentially what the argument for winning/losing this MNF game comes down to.

I think I would rather #2 and #9 I am indifferent which QB we draft frankly

A. Pick #1 and #15
OR
B. Pick #2 and #9

I don’t believe the Dolphins will beat the Steelers but in regards to your question, which picks would I rather have. I would gladly take two top ten picks over the top pick and pick 15. Give me 2 and 9 and I would be a happy camper.

Of course I would be very happy with Burrows instead of Tua. So getting the second pick is no issue for me and I think there will be a better player at 9 than at 15.

I'm not sure I'm following why winning this game is risking the #1 pick. If we play Cincy with 1 win, and they are winless, and they win, then we both have 1 win, but they win the tiebreaker since they beat us head to head, right? It comes down to the Cincy game no matter what, I think...barring either team winning more than 1 game before it. If I've got that right, than beating Pitt actually helps us because it moves their pick up while not changing our chances at the #1 pick at all.

I'm not sure I'm following why winning this game is risking the #1 pick. If we play Cincy with 1 win, and they are winless, and they win, then we both have 1 win, but they win the tiebreaker since they beat us head to head, right? It comes down to the Cincy game no matter what, I think...barring either team winning more than 1 game before it. If I've got that right, than beating Pitt actually helps us because it moves their pick up while not changing our chances at the #1 pick at all.

It doesnt come down to head to head. Its strength of schedule. Since the Patriots are gonna go 16-0 and the bills 5-1 and we play them twice, I dont like the tiebreaker scenario.

This is what I've been trying to say but people just aren't understanding for some reason.

Michael Scott leading the blind. Fitting username.
So I just looked it up and it appears you are correct! I honestly thought head to head would supercede all else. Thanks for the condescending insult. In a perfect world it is possible we could beat the Steelers and still finish with a worse record than the Bengals, but probably not.

So I just looked it up and it appears you are correct! I honestly thought head to head would supercede all else. Thanks for the condescending insult. In a perfect world it is possible we could beat the Steelers and still finish with a worse record than the Bengals, but probably not.

Just spreading knowledge the best way I know how......being a smartass

Back
Top Bottom