Dolphins win Sunday; Much Respect for Coach Flores | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins win Sunday; Much Respect for Coach Flores

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
Let me me preface this by saying that the Dolphins are a terrible football team. Chargers however, traveling east for a 1 PM kickoff has not fared well for them or any west coast team for that matter. Huge plus for us.

Finally the Chargers injuries. It's eye-opening how many injuries they have. Their all-pro young safety Derwin James is out for the year. The guy who replaced him and special team ace Adrian Philips is out for a while. Their LT is on the PUP. Their number 2 and 3 WRs are both out (Mike Williams and Travis Benjamin). Their number 1 and 2 TEs are both out ( Hunter Henry and Virgil Green). Their backup running back is out. Their top CB Casey Hayward is a game-time decision. And maybe out of all of these, the most important, their kicker, Mike Badgley, is out. Chargers didnt sign a replacement kicker and are leaving kicking duties to their punter. They are getting Melvin Gordon back but in a "limited" role. Simple gameplan on D. Put X on Keenan Allen but 8 in the box.

Our offensive line is atrocious, and going against a formidable Dline. I do believe our D can give us good field position and Rosen should get us plenty of FG opportunities. Wilson, replacing Grant will be a huge upgrade. That should free up Williams/Parker for some better matchups.

Dolphins win in a fg-filled game 15-13.

Oh also, they could get destroyed and I wouldn't be surprised.

And lots of respect for Brian Flories, the man. Visited Kendrick Norton , the Dolphin player who tragically lost his arm in a horrific car accident, "every other day" in the hospital and during rehab.

Dolphins and Steelers must both go 0-16 that's the way to get Tua aand Chase Young. Then a top WR with the Houston pick

Dolphins and Steelers must both go 0-16 that's the way to get Tua aand Chase Young. Then a top WR with the Houston pick

That would be absolutely amazing! The NFL would definitely start a lottery lol

you could give flores and co. equal talent and they're still losing this game.

Well, Miami is going to be an underdog every week. Not sure they win one, but I hope so.

Maybe they get off to a good start, get a pick six for a touchdown. Anything to take the early momentum.

If I'm not mistaken Chargers haven't won in Miami since like 1981. A win is asking a lot but they will likely cover the spread.

Back
Top Bottom