Dolphins win Sunday; Much Respect for Coach Flores | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins win Sunday; Much Respect for Coach Flores

I’ll confident we’ll lose. I took LA as my suicide pick and am starting Rivers, Allen and the Chargers defame. However we have owned them. Rivers tends to really enjoy throwing picks when he plays Miami. Basically I wish I was more confident than I am.

If some how we aren’t the last team to get a win the board is going to literally melt down.

I’ll confident we’ll lose. I took LA as my suicide pick and am starting Rivers, Allen and the Chargers defame. However we have owned them. Rivers tends to really enjoy throwing picks when he plays Miami. Basically I wish I was more confident than I am.

If some how we aren’t the last team to get a win the board is going to literally melt down.

Honestly this is where it starts to get a little scary. Even with last years team there's almost no way we would have beaten the Patriots, Ravens and Cowboys. I think people are really forgetting that. Sure we could have made it more competitve but ultimately a loss is a loss.

Now going forward we're not playing the "powerhouse" teams talent and coaching staff across the board.

So games against the Chargers, Jets, Bengals etc aren't an automatical loss in my book.

Why. So you can choose between the 2nd tier QBs?

Fck that. Tua needs to be our choice.

nothing personal, but I hate your thinking. Big pic here
It very rarely takes 0-16 to get the #1 pick. Only 5 teams in NFL history have gone winless, only two of those in 16 game seasons.

Simple gameplan on D. Put X on Keenan Allen but 8 in the box.

I shudder to think what Allen will do to Howard one on one, especially after Cooper had him discombobulated....

Back
Top Bottom