Dolphins Wire: Dolphins' need for speed yields major boost in 11-personnel explosion. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Wire: Dolphins' need for speed yields major boost in 11-personnel explosion.

dolphinkee

Scout Team
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Good news regarding our speed hopefully it yields the results we Dolphin fans want.

We definitely are a faster unit this year, mainly due to Fuller and Waddle. Plus Wilson coming back.

I don't see how a team can defend all four players. Wilson will eat up your 4th best cover man.

Flores is building this team like Carroll Shelby built his cars.

Haha! It does feel good to finally having a FO in a long time that actually look like they have a concrete plan on how to build this team.

Best! This team isn't being build for a quick run. It's being built for multiple championship runs.

If we can stay healthy can key areas then look out.

I'm really interested in how often we go four wide this season. Heck there are times with our receivers Id like to see us go with a 5 WR set.

I know it cuts down on TE usage but like I said before I just dont see how you can hope to cover our depth.

If you're worried about giving away that its a pass, bring Bowden or Waddle in motion and run the RPO with them to keep the defense honest.

Obviously I'm not saying as a base formation, but you want your best playmakers on the field and as many as possible.

This really did seem like the theme for us this past offseason. It also would have been amazing if we had gotten ETN like we were rumored to have tried. He would have been an amazing add to this skill group.

Have to say, I am a big fan of the guys, like Travis Wingfield and Kyle Crabbs, covering the Dolphins. Add them to the cast at Dolphins Talk and 3 Yards Per Carry, and we really have a nice group giving us Dolphins news and interesting things to think about. I love the speed we added to our offense. I can't say how it will pan out, but I hope these guys can take our YAC to the next level. Usually, we have to work our butt off to score, so some easy scores for TDs would be refreshing and make for a fun game from our end, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom